Page 3 of 3
Posted: Wed May 11, 2005 2:45 am
by Caro
I wrote this topic when I was in college and had literally an unlimited supply of bud. Man, those were the days.

I've been smoking resin almost exclusively for awhile now.
I still hate it.
Posted: Wed May 11, 2005 2:47 am
by cutthecashflow
weedguru caro wrote:That's the thing. I'm not gonna be getting that desperate, I'm quite sure of it. I hate resin.
Not saying that I NEVER get desperate, I just don't scrape, I scrim.
Posted: Wed May 11, 2005 5:55 am
by Dr. Greenthumb
my friend does this thing where he mooshes his left over shake and a ball of resin.damn. you gotta love it. the lit weed lights the resin for an even burn
Posted: Tue May 31, 2005 1:37 pm
by GAZ
Your stupidity amazes me good sir.
Posted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 1:45 am
by Dr. Greenthumb
GAZ wrote:Your stupidity amazes me good sir.
was that intended for me
if so your ignorance amazes me twice as much
Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:23 pm
by chadd_rock
resin is the only thing to be smoked in Newcastle !! i cant find bud anywhere ...daaaaammmm
Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 3:50 am
by Dr. Greenthumb
if there's no bud where does the resin come from?
Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 3:51 am
by WidespreadDead
ya im confused on that part too
Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:47 am
by Weedguru_Fire_Inside
he's talkin about dirty rocky.
Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:10 am
by jonny cockeral
and even if it was proper resin (hashhish stuff) it probably wouldnt come from newcastle or maybe even england for that matter, probably moroco or spain or somewhere
also there is bud its just you have to look harder
Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:24 am
by Weedguru Higher
If you guys only have resin then that would be because no or very little weed is grown in your area. The resin would be imported from elsewhere. Weed is to tricky to smuggle in, they go with resin its easier. Smells way less and is more compact.
Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 8:33 pm
by Dr. Greenthumb
damn resin smugglers
Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:39 pm
by weedguru tom
i hate it cuz it wrecks my clothes, fuck`in hot rocks.
Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:07 pm
by jonny cockeral
Weedguru Higher wrote:If you guys only have resin then that would be because no or very little weed is grown in your area. The resin would be imported from elsewhere. Weed is to tricky to smuggle in, they go with resin its easier. Smells way less and is more compact.
i know what your saying but because our country is a lot smaller than things will work a little differnetly, the same amount of weed is roughly grown everywhere except in bigger cities, e.g. london and manchester (and liverpool where a lot is imported from ireland and elsewhere) only a tiny amount of resin (and next to none of soapbar) is produced here so i suppose what im saying is weather weed is grown or not 9.9 times out of 10 its imported from a land far far away