Page 3 of 5

Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:08 am
by Diesel
i love to poop when high

IT FEELS SO GOOD :shock:
not diareha lol

Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:17 pm
by Sm0kyMcPot
Jay212 wrote:hilarious. thanks for the laugh bro.
lolololol indeed.

Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:53 pm
by 13laze
happens after a sesh+mcdonalds

Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:19 am
by Dr. Greenthumb
13laze wrote:happens after a sesh+mcdonalds
Welcome back man, good to have you around here again.

Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:27 am
by 13laze
Thank you Dr. Greenthumb.

:lol: I find it kinda funny to be welcomed in this particular thread though :lol:

Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:18 pm
by leprechaun
SomeONE? wrote:you feel so good after a nice fat shit :)
this is so true... all that unnecessary waste just gets squezzed out and makes you feel all light and shit free... try not to force those monsters out too fast or it leaves a burning feeling around the ass, this just ruins the whole shitting experience

Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:42 pm
by JokersAce
that stuff ruins my day. XD

Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:09 am
by CashMoney
thats some funny shit right there man.

Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:47 am
by ImpaledScarecrow
don't get too stoned and shit though...one of your friends might come over and catch ya "giggling when ya shit". then it's just all downhill for a few days

Posted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:39 am
by SystemOfAUp
Oh damn thanks for the laugh... Thats some funny shit (woo pun.. wasnt intended)

Re: Never take a shit when high!!!!

Posted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:00 am
by katielovesbud
I gotta say...this is the sickest threads ive read, but, still..its funny as hell

Re: Never take a shit when high!!!!

Posted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:51 pm
by Weedguru Higher
I had the runs yesterday at my girlfriends parents house....I shit there 3 times and I had to clean the toilet afterwards cause there was flecks of shit all over the inside of the bowl :mrgreen: My ass like exploded!

Re: Never take a shit when high!!!!

Posted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:55 pm
by Bubbles
one time i took a shit when i was on E it was fuckin awesome lol. i dont think ive ever taken a shit stoned before though which is odd.

Re: Never take a shit when high!!!!

Posted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:57 pm
by andriaSRH
Weedguru Higher wrote:I had the runs yesterday at my girlfriends parents house....I shit there 3 times and I had to clean the toilet afterwards cause there was flecks of shit all over the inside of the bowl :mrgreen: My ass like exploded!
That is sick :rofl:

I smoke on the shitter...and browse facebook. At the same time. I'm that good.

Re: Never take a shit when high!!!!

Posted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:52 am
by Viewer_Discretion
I like a good shit after a yoti.
But i can totally see how that would ruin it for you. ew.