Welcome back man, good to have you around here again.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
SomeONE? wrote:you feel so good after a nice fat shit
this is so true... all that unnecessary waste just gets squezzed out and makes you feel all light and shit free... try not to force those monsters out too fast or it leaves a burning feeling around the ass, this just ruins the whole shitting experience
don't get too stoned and shit though...one of your friends might come over and catch ya "giggling when ya shit". then it's just all downhill for a few days
I had the runs yesterday at my girlfriends parents house....I shit there 3 times and I had to clean the toilet afterwards cause there was flecks of shit all over the inside of the bowl My ass like exploded!
Weedguru Higher wrote:I had the runs yesterday at my girlfriends parents house....I shit there 3 times and I had to clean the toilet afterwards cause there was flecks of shit all over the inside of the bowl My ass like exploded!
That is sick
I smoke on the shitter...and browse facebook. At the same time. I'm that good.