Obhama or Hillary??

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

Obhama or Hillary for US President?

Obahama
17
85%
Hillary
3
15%
 
Total votes: 20

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Guliana is a tool that would go on a power trip the second he had control of the country.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Rory
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1034
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:21 am
Location: Toronto, Canada.
Contact:

Post by Rory »

cutthecashflow wrote:Both are minorities, one is African American/Black, the other is a woman. It don't matter I would be proud to have either of them as our president.
I'm sorry, women are a minority? That's a pretty twisted view in my opinin especially considering there are more women than men on earth...
Dakine
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2383
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:33 pm
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Post by Dakine »

It doesnt matter. An enourmous amount of people still believe that women are physically and mentally inferior to men, and that they should stay home while the men provide for the family.
[img]http://i11.tinypic.com/33c29o8.jpg[/img]
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6562
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

Post by weedguru_animal »

CTCF means that those groups are a minority when it comes to political might. ANd he is Right. ANyone who has any idea of the last century of Presidents could tell you that the top spot is reserved for white as snow, male scum...
Psyclone
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1308
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:51 am
Location: NY
Contact:

Post by Psyclone »

weedguru_animal wrote:CTCF means that those groups are a minority when it comes to political might. ANd he is Right. ANyone who has any idea of the last century of Presidents could tell you that the top spot is reserved for white as snow, male scum...
Basically, only Freemason practicing satanic white men can be President of the U.S. =P
Dakine
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2383
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:33 pm
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Post by Dakine »

So i google bush. And i dont get one single picture of a bush. Just that arsehole who sits in that big white house.
[img]http://i11.tinypic.com/33c29o8.jpg[/img]
sickkid90
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 754
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:50 am
Contact:

Post by sickkid90 »

google "Failure" haha Bush pops up as #1
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Rory wrote:
cutthecashflow wrote:Both are minorities, one is African American/Black, the other is a woman. It don't matter I would be proud to have either of them as our president.
I'm sorry, women are a minority? That's a pretty twisted view in my opinin especially considering there are more women than men on earth...
Dominant group-Holds the power not nescassarily more people. In South Africa for example whites were long the majority/dominant group, even though Blacks outnumberded them at least ten to one.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
captainMorton
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1165
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:47 pm
Location: brampton on CANADA!!
Contact:

Post by captainMorton »

i belive that they should make... oh i dunno... jim cary president, thats right folks, a canadian in the white house!
[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e387/Shortfingers/captainsigcopy.jpg[/img]
[i][b][size=150][color=green]Who am I to Judge who Struck you down?[/color][/size][/b][/i]
Rory
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1034
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:21 am
Location: Toronto, Canada.
Contact:

Post by Rory »

cutthecashflow wrote:
Rory wrote:
cutthecashflow wrote:Both are minorities, one is African American/Black, the other is a woman. It don't matter I would be proud to have either of them as our president.
I'm sorry, women are a minority? That's a pretty twisted view in my opinin especially considering there are more women than men on earth...
Dominant group-Holds the power not nescassarily more people. In South Africa for example whites were long the majority/dominant group, even though Blacks outnumberded them at least ten to one.
Hmm, I never viewed it that way. Thanks for the insight :) I think since I've always grown up in environments where women and men are treated with equity and equality I never thought of that view before.
bobdole
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:05 pm
Location: vancouver, Washington
Contact:

Post by bobdole »

Animal, I was wondering if you admire any of the presidents in american history or are they all white as snow, male scum in your eyes?
Rory
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1034
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:21 am
Location: Toronto, Canada.
Contact:

Post by Rory »

bobdole wrote:Animal, I was wondering if you admire any of the presidents in american history or are they all white as snow, male scum in your eyes?
And please for the love of god don't say Bill Clinton :P
bobdole
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:05 pm
Location: vancouver, Washington
Contact:

Post by bobdole »

hey, billy knew exactly where the country needed to go (and by country i mean cigar holder)
Ziggy
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1714
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:53 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Ziggy »

I'd have to say Obhama. I think hes young enough to not be corrupted as much as any of the other major candidates.
Check Link: Flex Your Rights - Citizens Guide to Surviving Police Encounters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA

“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
sickkid90
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 754
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:50 am
Contact:

Post by sickkid90 »

true.... true..... plus (no offense to anyone) there may be difference in policies and such since hes African American (just not white for that reason)
I don't breath unless its weed.

[img]http://kucinich.us/files/images/kucinich_2008.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users