E being Legalized?

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

should Ecstasy be legalised only by distrubution on perscription?

yes
15
39%
no
23
61%
 
Total votes: 38

Mate
Chess Expert
Posts: 3434
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:58 pm
Location: Desrever os
Contact:

Post by Mate »

yea,

E does brain damage.
it cause damage to the brain's serotonin system. and the more damaged it can be
The more depressed and 'head slow' you could stay.....
"In Life, everyone starts out as a pawn, Every journey begins with a single move. . It's the decisions we make along the way that shapes our endgame."
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

yer that blows haha
mr.hookah
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 212
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:31 am
Contact:

Post by mr.hookah »

no cuz it still fucks u up even if u dont overdose. Sure it might feel good but ur body aint too happy
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

mech wrote:yer that blows haha
how the hell

haha, were you like puking all over or....puking out of ur butthole :D
Peace Not Greed.
Bear
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 640
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:31 am
Location: In my cave
Contact:

Post by Bear »

probably laxatives lol nah i bet he just went to a good rave 8)
[img]http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/8656/sigbs9.gif[/img]
Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2352
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
Contact:

Post by Jay212 »

Iguana wrote:probably laxatives lol nah i bet he just went to a good rave 8)
or a sauna.
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

oh, never would have that would make you lose that much weight :-\


I wonder how much weight you can lose in 3 weeks with nothing but laxatives and eating celery and sauna's everyday
Peace Not Greed.
Bear
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 640
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:31 am
Location: In my cave
Contact:

Post by Bear »

youd probably die...
[img]http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/8656/sigbs9.gif[/img]
cliso
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:06 pm
Contact:

Post by cliso »

i got a friend who's 14 and wants to try E is it ok if he can? like only once
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

yea it'd be fine, just tell him to have lots of water with him
Peace Not Greed.
cliso
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:06 pm
Contact:

Post by cliso »

what's a good color pill or the good colors that wont fuck him up :shock:
Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2352
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
Contact:

Post by Jay212 »

SpRi7e wrote:oh, never would have that would make you lose that much weight :-\


I wonder how much weight you can lose in 3 weeks with nothing but laxatives and eating celery and sauna's everyday
"How To Become Anorexic For Dummies"
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS
Ice006
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 214
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:50 am
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Contact:

Post by Ice006 »

I got these motherfucking bags under my eyes that just won't go away :P
I've done more than my fair share of E in the last year or so. Nothing insane, maybe only like 20-30 pills in total. I bet half the time it wasn't even MDMA. I don't sleep right these days, likely due to a serotonin system that's not yet at 100%.

Depression doesn't seem to be a real problem (though, I can feel a bit emo and not in the mood for doing much sometimes the week after), but I don't go overboard and drop 4 pills every weekend like some people do. Everything in moderation. Or do what I do, and substitute ecstasy for LSD instead :P Much better drug in my opinion, with next to no long term physical side effects. It's gotten me higher than E ever did, and lasted for a good 12 hours, and instead of a comedown, I felt like I was in control of my destiny and the world for a couple of weeks afterwards :)

Don't get me wrong though. On pills, I've had much more success in attracting the ladies. I think it's something to do with the confidence and ease of conversation and flow of topics. Every drug is fucking awesome, if used properly. There's just too many stupid people in the world who should never touch ANYTHING until they've got their own lives sorted out first.

Sure, you can have a good time without drugs. But you can have a fucking amazingly awesome night with them.

Oh, uh... yea, legalize it. I'm sure the bags under my eyes are from some meth based pills. If it was 100% MDMA (maybe with some non-active filler, like sugar), I'd be sweet as.
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Might as well just legalize everything. I think if you are a responsible drug user than everything should be de-criminalized.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Krunchy
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 4:57 am
Contact:

Post by Krunchy »

I heard that extasy used to be legal back in the 90's when it first showed up, or at least became popular, and it was prescribed by therapists for depression (i think) because of the way it makes you open up. But then i guess the FDA did some "research" and decided it was too harmful and whatnot so its very illegal now. each pill is a count of man-slaughter (not sure if its a national law but thats what it is in fl)
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users