Cigarettes

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2352
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
Contact:

Post by Jay212 »

I'm definitely addicted now. I tell myself I'm not going to have a smoke today but whenever im waitin for the bus it just works so perfectly together.
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS
Psyclone
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1308
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:51 am
Location: NY
Contact:

Post by Psyclone »

Jay212 wrote:I'm definitely addicted now. I tell myself I'm not going to have a smoke today but whenever im waitin for the bus it just works so perfectly together.
Yeah I feel you on that. Whenever I go for a drive that takes more than 5 mins I light up a cig to make the trip more worth it. lol
Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2352
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
Contact:

Post by Jay212 »

I'm going to stop today, for sure. No more for another week, then I'll be good to go for a few days, then I'll stop again. I don't know, but there's something about being addicted to things that makes me personally feel like I'm trapped in my own life. I don't know why, but I've just been having these weird thoughts about it lately, whenever I think about not having a smoke(but end up having one anyway)
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users