My parents are nazis.

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

ChuckLiddell
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 42
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:28 pm
Contact:

Post by ChuckLiddell »

Crazy responds
Rory
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1034
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:21 am
Location: Toronto, Canada.
Contact:

Post by Rory »

huh?

Just go live with your grandmother...
PuffPuffGive
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 341
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:45 pm
Location: Florida Keys
Contact:

Post by PuffPuffGive »

HeLLa-LifTeD wrote:
PuffPuffGive wrote:
Bear wrote:same problem happened to me, im at my grandmas now. Shes cool with me, some actual trust for a change. She doesnt know i blaze but she said to me its my life and how i live it is my own... same as she did.

So im quite happy now, some understanding going on. Do you have a good relationship with your grandparents?
Well sounds like you've got a pretty kick ass Grandma, I actually live with my grampa and my dad but hes a really chill old man with tons of stories but hes pretty old fasion so i don know if he'd take my smoking habits too well. Which is why I have created a smokers haven in my shed, its pretty badass, its like 6x8 pretty small but its got a little couch, chair, table, stereo, and mini t.v.

Cheers
man thats fukn sick!!!! do your parents know that u smoke in the shed?
Yeah, they know but my grandfather dosnt. And Flow it seems every single time I read your post its anti-american, Now I myself wasnt even born in this country, and I realize that most of its law,court, and political systems are corrupt its still one of the best places to live on the planet. If it were just once or twice it would be nothing, Ive partaken in my fair share of Bush administration Bashing but enough is enough, next time you feel like bashing America, Don't.

Cheers
"Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely." ~Lord Acton~
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

Flow wrote:WHY DO I KEEP ON READING THIS ABOUT AMERICAN KIDS???

this never ever ever ever ever happens in europe, or yeah maybe it happens like once after reviewing a million families.

FUck america and the way it thinks cannabis is bad, cannabis is an illegal substanse, you know why?

CAUSE OF ONE FUCKING DUMBASS AMERICAN THAT DIDNT LIKE THE LITTLE PLANT

One single fucking american is the reason I can't go outside and smoke a joint while officers pass by

I'm gonna go back in time and destroy that fucker before he gets his ideas, and kill the entire fucking bush bloodline.

fuck your parents man, they're brainwashed zombies

wow.. incredibly uncalled for... but i guess thats what freedom of speech is all about
woah
PuffPuffGive
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 341
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:45 pm
Location: Florida Keys
Contact:

Post by PuffPuffGive »

Yeah Flows last few comments really have been disgusting. Sure its stupid for cannabis to be illegal, and the penalties for it are pretty absurd, however America is not the only place which outlaws it.

Cheers
"Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely." ~Lord Acton~
Bear
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 640
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:31 am
Location: In my cave
Contact:

Post by Bear »

Flow chill the fuck out man. Your oosts are getting too aggresive yet repulsive, doesnt show any maturity or intelligence. One thing flow, if marijuana was legal and there was no history of it ever being illegal. Would you go onto a hard drug? Maybe it being illegal keeps away the majourity onto class c instead of class A.
[img]http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/8656/sigbs9.gif[/img]
User avatar
dankstankfdc
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:28 am
Location: Georgia
Contact:

Post by dankstankfdc »

Bear wrote:Flow chill the fuck out man. Your oosts are getting too aggresive yet repulsive, doesnt show any maturity or intelligence. One thing flow, if marijuana was legal and there was no history of it ever being illegal. Would you go onto a hard drug? Maybe it being illegal keeps away the majourity onto class c instead of class A.
good point on that note and on the note of the topic I have to agree with white lie.
WhiteLie wrote:Ahh man your parents aren't being nazi's, they just care about you. Think about it, what if you had parents who didn't give a fuck what you did, or no parents at all. Appreciate what you have. I'm not saying you should change your ways because of that, if you enjoy smoking then by all means blaze away, but at least respect your parents for trying to take care of you.
I love it and even though i've never been caught my dad explained why he didn't want me to smoke. He quit in the late 70's because of violence and he thinks that that culture isn't a safe place for a 15 year old kid to be. but i'm pretty safe about who i buy from. oh. and i also have to agree with this post
SpRi7e wrote:

Why don't you just go home..not smelling like weed?
thats a good idea carry gum and axe. thats why in the two years i've been smoking i've never been caught.
Lets get to the point and roll another joint
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

Bear wrote:Flow chill the fuck out man. Your oosts are getting too aggresive yet repulsive, doesnt show any maturity or intelligence. One thing flow, if marijuana was legal and there was no history of it ever being illegal. Would you go onto a hard drug? Maybe it being illegal keeps away the majourity onto class c instead of class A.
I agree here, Flow you are just getting angrier and angrier, and I'm getting pretty tired of constantly seeing you running your mouth about my country. Please keep things civil in here, I don't like Bush either but Bush is not America.
User avatar
dankstankfdc
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:28 am
Location: Georgia
Contact:

Post by dankstankfdc »

WhiteLie wrote:
Bear wrote:Flow chill the fuck out man. Your oosts are getting too aggresive yet repulsive, doesnt show any maturity or intelligence. One thing flow, if marijuana was legal and there was no history of it ever being illegal. Would you go onto a hard drug? Maybe it being illegal keeps away the majourity onto class c instead of class A.
I agree here, Flow you are just getting angrier and angrier, and I'm getting pretty tired of constantly seeing you running your mouth about my country. Please keep things civil in here, I don't like Bush either but Bush is not America.
I believe that we can rightfully now call "BOOYA" on flow
Lets get to the point and roll another joint
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

u fuct up man, u got caught.
Psyclone
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1308
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:51 am
Location: NY
Contact:

Post by Psyclone »

I'm from Brooklyn, NYC. Me and WhiteLie gonna cut every last one of ya hatin' bytchez. =p...by the way...America invented Hip-Hop...we want the UK to stop copying us. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Rory
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1034
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:21 am
Location: Toronto, Canada.
Contact:

Post by Rory »

AHW NAW YOU DI-INT!!!! *snaps fingers*
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

Psyclone wrote:I'm from Brooklyn, NYC. Me and WhiteLie gonna cut every last one of ya hatin' bytchez. =p...by the way...America invented Hip-Hop...we want the UK to stop copying us. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Yeaaa, that's what it is. Even though I'm southern but it's all USA
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

WhiteLie wrote:
Psyclone wrote:I'm from Brooklyn, NYC. Me and WhiteLie gonna cut every last one of ya hatin' bytchez. =p...by the way...America invented Hip-Hop...we want the UK to stop copying us. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Yeaaa, that's what it is. Even though I'm southern but it's all USA

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
woah
buttermilk
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 919
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:04 pm
Contact:

Post by buttermilk »

Wow, its interesting how one man's post can sway an entire thread into a different direction.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users