Page 3 of 3

Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:30 am
by Ice006
Psychadelics all the way... they're almost anti-addictive. But given enough time, you remember how fun they were, and the tendency creeps back :P

Posted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:31 am
by tezza_420
Psyclone wrote:tezza are you a heshe or a sheman?...because in your pic you have silky long hair. :lol:
lol, cheers 4 that man, no i ent no sheman or w/e, im a guy who happens to have long hair, surely uve seen this before???

Posted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:26 am
by FIRE!!!
I figured you were a guy. I know dudes with long hair and shit like that..except most of the kids I chill with have corn rows or locks if they have long hair..but I know rockers just let it hang

Posted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:52 pm
by 420stoner420
and your buzz only lasts for 20 minutes(N)

Posted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:15 am
by Iggy115
coke gets you more high every time u do it... so keep on goin man

or save yourself and quit while your ahead but since not many people on this site could really relate to that concept (i being happily one of them) i figure i should let u in on that info