I want to move somewhere I can toke anywhere
Moderator: Moderators
-
SweetTeaSweetheart
- Casual toker

- Posts: 74
- Joined: Tue May 15, 2007 1:26 am
- Contact:
Alaska is cold, but it is beautiful, beautiful country. Wouldn't mind owning a piece of property up there on the coast.
I think I've found a good compromise. I bought a house in a rural town. It's nestled in the woods where we can't be seen from the road and we can't been seen by any neighbors. So I spend a good deal of time smoking on the porch, smoking on our trails, smoking next to our creek, etc... It's very liberating.
I think I've found a good compromise. I bought a house in a rural town. It's nestled in the woods where we can't be seen from the road and we can't been seen by any neighbors. So I spend a good deal of time smoking on the porch, smoking on our trails, smoking next to our creek, etc... It's very liberating.
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
lol @ the guys saying 'Amsterdam'
I reckon most stoners (outside of europe) know but one city in holland... Amsterdam.
Open your eyes, Amsterdam is just one of the many towns/villages/cities which have coffeeshops in them.
Oh wait, HOlland is full of 'em!!
I reckon most stoners (outside of europe) know but one city in holland... Amsterdam.
Open your eyes, Amsterdam is just one of the many towns/villages/cities which have coffeeshops in them.
Oh wait, HOlland is full of 'em!!
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
-
SToNeR ChRiS
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1549
- Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:20 am
- Location: Where gravity no longer exists
- Contact:
Just because they suggest Amsterdam, that doesn't mean they don't know other cities in the country. Amsterdam is known (I agree probably mostly to those who haven't visited the country) as one of the better tourist cities when it comes to smoking weed, that's just a fact. I was meant to go there this summer with my buddy but I had to take summer classes instead. I'm looking forward to going there, in addition to other cities in the Netherlands and surrounding nations, when I go next summer
.
I saw on TV today, this man lost his son, his son died...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...
-
sickkid90
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 754
- Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:50 am
- Contact:
im going to amsterdam either.... not thi winter... but next winter cuz ill have turned 18 on the 8th of decemeber... and if i dont then... i will after that during summer!
should i go durring summer or winter... winter in my mind just sounds more relaxed and pleasing
ya?
should i go durring summer or winter... winter in my mind just sounds more relaxed and pleasing
ya?
I don't breath unless its weed.
[img]http://kucinich.us/files/images/kucinich_2008.jpg[/img]
[img]http://kucinich.us/files/images/kucinich_2008.jpg[/img]
- Dr.Miki°iPot
- Bonghead

- Posts: 201
- Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:30 pm
- Contact:
I would say The Nederlands or Canada... offcouse im gona say Slovenia cuz its cool here ... and u got like some local Bars where you sit down chill order a coffee in the morning and roll up a joint... and they just smile
so much fun
its like free here in slovenia and if they find a small amount on you they just charge you a small fine so its not that strict... 
[img]http://shrani.si/files/drmikinx5d.jpg[/img]
Mystical Mystery holding you tight ,
Grabbing you in the shinfull night ! ( made by me :) )
Smoke up ! Chill ! Blaze ! Chill ! Party ! Blaze !
Sleep ......
Mystical Mystery holding you tight ,
Grabbing you in the shinfull night ! ( made by me :) )
Smoke up ! Chill ! Blaze ! Chill ! Party ! Blaze !
Sleep ......
-
stonedrippedtwisted
- Bonghead

- Posts: 262
- Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:57 pm
- Location: uk
- Contact:
-
SpRi7e
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
- Contact:
-
sickkid90
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 754
- Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:50 am
- Contact:
lol soooo if your in Jamaica.. all you have to do is read up on Rasta and you can smoke? thats really gay.. i mean twoards governemtn not rastas, rastas are cool and i dont think that would be an honorable thing to do to pretend your rasta... but thats gay... i dont like government.... and ya same with sprite FRIGGIN A!!! its not legal lol its decrininalized
I don't breath unless its weed.
[img]http://kucinich.us/files/images/kucinich_2008.jpg[/img]
[img]http://kucinich.us/files/images/kucinich_2008.jpg[/img]
-
Jim777
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1015
- Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 7:17 pm
- Contact:
theres a town 10-30mins away from amsterdam (i dont know the name buts its a popular destination) and apparently the buds are alot cheaper since it doesnt catch has much attention as amsterdam does. pubs are also cheaper and ppl party harder apparently. what i just said comes from my friends mouth who went for 2 weeks last summer. ill ask them whats the name of the town when i see themSToNeR ChRiS wrote:Just because they suggest Amsterdam, that doesn't mean they don't know other cities in the country. Amsterdam is known (I agree probably mostly to those who haven't visited the country) as one of the better tourist cities when it comes to smoking weed, that's just a fact. I was meant to go there this summer with my buddy but I had to take summer classes instead. I'm looking forward to going there, in addition to other cities in the Netherlands and surrounding nations, when I go next summer.
[img]http://myspace-780.vo.llnwd.net/00798/08/75/798905780_l.gif[/img]
-
Ziggy
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1714
- Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:53 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
I think we all wish to do that. Let us know if it works out for any of you.
Check Link: Flex Your Rights - Citizens Guide to Surviving Police Encounters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA
“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA
“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
-
SToNeR ChRiS
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1549
- Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:20 am
- Location: Where gravity no longer exists
- Contact:
Yeah Jim that would be sweet if you could let me know. I'd definately check it out.
I saw on TV today, this man lost his son, his son died...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
Any place outside of Amsterdam is cheaper than Amsterdam City itself guys.
For example:
Silver haze in amsterdam : 9euro/gram
Silver haze in Roosendaal: 6 euro/gram
and yes, I go there a lot (well not to amsterdam cause i'm not gonna pay more for the same pot :p ) I went to 'dam once with mates just to check it out and I didn't buy anything there, we stopped in Roosendaal on the way back, way cheaper
For example:
Silver haze in amsterdam : 9euro/gram
Silver haze in Roosendaal: 6 euro/gram
and yes, I go there a lot (well not to amsterdam cause i'm not gonna pay more for the same pot :p ) I went to 'dam once with mates just to check it out and I didn't buy anything there, we stopped in Roosendaal on the way back, way cheaper
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
-
weedguru+chrisisonfire
- +Political-Pothead+

- Posts: 1352
- Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:03 am
- Location: The Hill
- Contact:
How is visiting Rotterdam? Is it a nice quiet place where you can toke up anywhere? I would love to go there.
But i am aiming to work in Belgium or the Netherlands one day for Foreign Affairs when i do move up the ladder
Canadian embassy in Amsterdam? yesss. since its the capital the embassy will be there.
But i am aiming to work in Belgium or the Netherlands one day for Foreign Affairs when i do move up the ladder
Cheers,
[url=http://www.norml.ca][img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c94/chrisgenier93/norml.jpg[/img][/url]
[url=http://www.norml.ca][img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c94/chrisgenier93/norml.jpg[/img][/url]
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
Rotterdam is a pretty cool city, and prices are great there, plus there's a huge amount of shops there... Worth your wile!weedguru+chrisisonfire wrote:How is visiting Rotterdam? Is it a nice quiet place where you can toke up anywhere? I would love to go there.
But i am aiming to work in Belgium or the Netherlands one day for Foreign Affairs when i do move up the ladderCanadian embassy in Amsterdam? yesss. since its the capital the embassy will be there.
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
-
mingusfan
- Bonghead

- Posts: 151
- Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:26 pm
- Contact:
No...Denver City law has legalized it in '06 but state law still makes it illegal...therefore technically you can possess less than an OZ in denver....as long as you are not in the State of Colorado..thnkgod4weed wrote:Jamaica
Colorado
that colorado has legalized the possesion of small amounts of marijuana,
However....fuck the city....the mountains are the place to go...i live in the mountains...no curfew, or police (other than traffic cops) noone cares (most of them grow
Charles Mingus is god.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users