Never try to get a girl's number high.

Share your 'not when stoned' activities with us here...

Moderator: Moderators

SladeHino
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 506
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:32 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Post by SladeHino »

Well that was a nice story. But I doubt it had anything to do with weed. and even if it did, then maybe your right don't smoke and ask a girl out? When I smoke the last thing I think about is asking a girl out lol. But I think either way like you said "the right person will come" Is true, apparently that wasn't the right person. I also advice you to not start doubting that the person will come. I did, and I was wrong. I think. But something to make you feel better about. Weed and girls= Okay.

Robitussin and girls= WTF?

I was at a skating rink messed up on robitussin, and three random girls came and asked if they could sit with me, they were all decent but nothing to dramatic. Well there over here talkin to me, and im slurring my words, answering questions before I even know the answer in my mind. I think they noticed something, and got away. But I was to high to care. So I just passed out on table. I know they had to ask me like 20 questions, and I only answered like 3 ahah..

But that was awhile ago.
Qapow.
Psyclone
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1308
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:51 am
Location: NY
Contact:

Post by Psyclone »

I don't seek pussy...pussy seeks me. lol
m3tal
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 550
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:56 pm
Contact:

Post by m3tal »

I live about 2 hours away from VA beach...

/tangent
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users