Moral obligation!!!!!

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Kriminal_D
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue May 13, 2003 5:13 pm
Location: London Ontario
Contact:

Post by Kriminal_D »

and then the worm jumped in my mouth.....and then I ate it!
If it ain't chronic don't Blaze it up!!!!
Born of Fire
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1311
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:14 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by Born of Fire »

heheh, well I got no problems with police in my town 8) as some of you who may have already read elsewhere would know
jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

Luke wrote:why cant you keep it?
cuz its an illegal substance.
and yeah its sounds like BoF has a some cool cops in his town.
Cameron.
User avatar
endo_spark
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 316
Joined: Fri May 23, 2003 1:17 am
Location: Southside,TX
Contact:

Post by endo_spark »

If i were a cop and I just came across someone toking it I would look the other way and let them enjoy themselves, as long as they are smoking responsibly ie. not while driving.

but I hate cops with a passion (well here in my city anyways) so I would never even consider becoming a cop.
Born of Fire
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1311
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:14 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by Born of Fire »

i might actually become a cop, might be fun round here 8)
Luke
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1131
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2003 8:56 pm
Contact:

Post by Luke »

mishima_beef wrote: smokin strategy indeed...
its usually we smoke in these little emergency exit things in my condominium complex and its a stairwell so the door is out of view by like 2 sets of stairs.. if we hear anything.. run the hell out
i do that too. theyre like concrete, so the smell kinda goes away. no one uses the back stairs anyway
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users