Pure THC?

Discuss marijuana strains, seeds, seedbanks, and breeding

Moderator: Moderators

Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2687
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
Contact:

Post by Ikku »

I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
metalhead.2909
Why Hello There !
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:57 am
Contact:

Post by metalhead.2909 »

I have to agree with 'A_Fire_Inside' here, I've never seen so many people reply to a question that have absolutely no idea what the answer is.
I'm not even going to bother, there is hundreds of thousands (464,000 from Google) of internet sites that have comprehensive information on THC extraction and exactly what hash oil, hash, and resin crystals are. The best method in my opinion, and easiest, is "hash oil extraction using supercritical butane" - look it up, learn something, then reply to the next blog site with a bit of knowledge in the brain :D
metalhead.2909
Why Hello There !
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:57 am
Contact:

Additional

Post by metalhead.2909 »

If you want a quick way to get crystals off some buds, use some B grade stuff and put it in a coffee grinder. Grind for about 15 seconds and a lot of the crystals will end up on the top and sides of the lid. Use A grade bud to half fill the cone, then pack it up with the pure crystals and smoke to your lungs content :wink:
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users