Page 3 of 21

Posted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:30 pm
by Baybee
Image Canucks got Sean Brown (Deffencemen) from New Jersey Devils for our fourth round pick in the 2006 NHL Entry Draft..http://www.canucks.com/news/pressreleas ... =31&id=573
Imagegoalie Mika Noronen from the Buffalo Sabres in exchange for a second-round draft pick. http://www.canucks.com/news/pressreleas ... =31&id=574
ImageKeith Carney (defencemen) arrives from the Anaheim Mighty Ducks in exchange for defenceman Brett Skinner and a second-round draft pick.
http://canucks.com/news/pressreleases.a ... =31&id=575
ImageALSO defenceman Eric Weinrich has been acquired from the St. Louis Blues in exchange for Tomas Mojzis and a 3rd round draft pick in the 2006 NHL Entry Draft.
http://canucks.com/news/pressreleases.a ... =31&id=576

I liked Mojzis..

Canucks Acquire A 2007 4th Round Draft Pick From Atlanta For Steve McCarthy.


Interesting

Posted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:22 am
by canadianbud
Sadly the leafs made one minor trade, ken klee for for alexander suglohbov (sp?), which sucks, because the leafs are in desperate need of some new players. Playoffs seem a long shot for the leafs this year :( :cry:

Posted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:29 am
by Dr. Greenthumb
Quick now that Baybee is gone we can all talk about hockey :wink:

Posted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:23 am
by Baybee
Weedguru DrGreenthumb wrote:Quick now that Baybee is gone we can all talk about hockey :wink:
:shock: Thats so like you. I wish you could of seen my face when I read that.. haha, bastard.


So someone is trying to Kill Todd Bertuzzi.. They said he was mailed an 'announomus' letter filled with a white powder, can't wait to learn more.. My poor Bert

Posted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:32 am
by Dr. Greenthumb
:D Oh well good to have you around but I'll have to keep my vast knowledge of hockey secret once again.

What about this white powder? Doesnt sound like an assasination attempt to me, more like an early easter present.

Posted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:37 pm
by Baybee
The powder wasent toxic.. Just another crazy fan. Probably of Steve Moore...
http://www.nhl.com/news/2006/03/264096.html

Posted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:34 pm
by Baybee

Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:05 pm
by canadianbud
baybee didnt you say you were gone from the 10th to the 20th? postin on wg from vacation? sheesh you are addicted haha

Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:47 pm
by Baybee
Haha, I know, I'm soo addicted. Its kind of sad really :roll:

Posted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:33 pm
by Eugene
HOCKEY!!! AHHH!!! haha

Flyers all the way!

Posted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:40 pm
by Baybee
I loved it so much, I put it in my signature..

Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:16 pm
by Eugene
haha! Noice.

Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:41 pm
by Baybee
You love it.


GAME DAY! Canucks Vs Blue Jackets. We need to win these next two games! Go Nucks go!!

Posted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:52 am
by Baybee
CANUCKS WIN!!!!!
Canucks 3 Blue Jackets 2
Two powerplay goals, one from Mattias Ohlund and one from Anson Carter. Morrison with the other. Amazing, Morrison actually did something.

Blue Jackets scorers..
Hainsey and Malotra

Hell ya 'Nucks, keep it up

Posted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:00 pm
by Baybee
Oh my god. I am Embarassed. 3 goals against in the FIRST period..

Canucks 3 Red Wings 7
Goal scorers for the Nucks
Anson Carter
Markus Naslund
And Matt Cooke

Red wings
Tomas Holmstrom
Jason Williams (2)
Nicklas Lidstrom
Pavel Datsyuk
Brendan Shanahan
Johan Franzen

What are you doing Canucks? Pick it the fuck up!! We want you in the playoff's!