Sadly the leafs made one minor trade, ken klee for for alexander suglohbov (sp?), which sucks, because the leafs are in desperate need of some new players. Playoffs seem a long shot for the leafs this year
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
Quick now that Baybee is gone we can all talk about hockey
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
Weedguru DrGreenthumb wrote:Quick now that Baybee is gone we can all talk about hockey
Thats so like you. I wish you could of seen my face when I read that.. haha, bastard.
So someone is trying to Kill Todd Bertuzzi.. They said he was mailed an 'announomus' letter filled with a white powder, can't wait to learn more.. My poor Bert
Oh well good to have you around but I'll have to keep my vast knowledge of hockey secret once again.
What about this white powder? Doesnt sound like an assasination attempt to me, more like an early easter present.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
baybee didnt you say you were gone from the 10th to the 20th? postin on wg from vacation? sheesh you are addicted haha
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
CANUCKS WIN!!!!!
Canucks 3 Blue Jackets 2
Two powerplay goals, one from Mattias Ohlund and one from Anson Carter. Morrison with the other. Amazing, Morrison actually did something.