Page 3 of 4
Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 8:03 am
by crippler7815
Well, I surely don't plan on dying from cancer. If I get diagnosed with cancer, and I'm given a time left, I'm fitting in about as much as humanly possible in that time left, just to do all the things I've always wanted to. Like, really dangerous stuff (that only harms me, I'm only out to screw myself over) cuz you know, if I die, I'm having the most fun I could have had, and it's really not like I'm going to make it anyway. Sounds way morbid, but I'm pretty well set on this, just because I want to make the best out of the life I'm given
Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:21 am
by Weedguru Sensei
I found this thread while looking for vaporizer info.- and it kind of freaks me out - the general concensus that dying from lung cancer wouldn't be to awfully bad. fuck that, maybe I'm greedy, but I want to live as long as I see fit, I don't want disease to get the best of me. I've been smoking for 9 years, and I can say I'm feeling the negative effects on the body big time. It's easy to type up on a computer that diagnosis of cancer wouldn't phase you too much, but it's another thing to be 40 something and going through months of hospital treatments.
Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:12 am
by gocht28
hey im still young so by the time i get affected by cancer around the year 2040 there will probably be some type of cure out.

Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:31 pm
by Baybee
I'm freaking terrified of cancer. I'm planning on quitting smoking eventually (Cigarettes) But.. nows not a good time..
Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:45 pm
by Eugene
Nope, never think about it. A Kottonmouth Kings song comes to mind though...
I’m gonna smoke weed for the rest of my life you can find me postin on my porch tokin my
pipe-I’m gonna smoke weed for the rest of my life see some people gave in but I ain’t given up
the fight I’m gonna smoke weed for the rest of my life find me old postin on my porch tokin on
my pipe I’m gonna smoke weed for the rest of my life see I’m in love with Mary Jane I’m gonna
make her my wife
Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:33 pm
by bong man
im not relli worried bout cancer the way i see it might as well have as much fun as i can for now since im young and plus weed is not that harmful and bongs help cut down on filtering out shit .
Posted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:22 pm
by fluffy100xr
ehh im not to worried at all. your lungs can regenerate a good bit as long as you quit smoking at a reasonably early age(the older you get the less they can recover) besides theres always brownies and vaporizers
Posted: Wed May 24, 2006 1:16 pm
by mr green
[quote="chiggy chong"]5 people in my family have died from cancer in the past 17 years of my life [b]lol[/b]

[/quote]
WHY LOL??

Posted: Thu May 25, 2006 2:22 am
by lol999
cancer isnt funny dude lol ^
1 person had died in my family + another bacame very sickly ill...if i were to ever get cancer..its just another reason for me to smoke more weed ..i dont worry about it cus negative fibes suck but yea its a pretty gay diease
Posted: Thu May 25, 2006 5:31 pm
by mr green
lol999 wrote:cancer isnt funny dude lol ^
1 person had died in my family + another bacame very sickly ill...if i were to ever get cancer..its just another reason for me to smoke more weed ..i dont worry about it cus negative fibes suck but yea its a pretty gay diease
shit sorry man,you must have got the wrong end of the stick,i was asking him why he put LOL in the first place,sorry dude!
yeah also my auntie(not in my family but related by marriage) died of cancer last year ,so i wouldnt even think of laughing at it....
Posted: Thu May 25, 2006 5:47 pm
by WeedGuru_Flow
I'll be lighting a jay in approximately 10 minutes, so no . I don't care about cancer. NOt at this perticular point in time that is

Posted: Thu May 25, 2006 7:11 pm
by OnMyAssAgain
no, i really dont worry about it. I accepted the fact that I was going to die awhile ago and honestly its a risk that you deal with and if it bothers you enough you quit if not you spark up and forget about it.
Posted: Fri May 26, 2006 3:42 pm
by Dr. Greenthumb
Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 10:32 pm
by KaliCoe
Posted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 2:22 am
by smoke_weed
I doubt that people in the future will die from cancer. At the rate our technology is going, I doubt it very seriouslly. I'm not saying it will never happen. And, no. I'm not scared from cancer,I probably should be, but i'm not.
