do u worry about cancer

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

crippler7815
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 223
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:51 pm
Contact:

Post by crippler7815 »

Well, I surely don't plan on dying from cancer. If I get diagnosed with cancer, and I'm given a time left, I'm fitting in about as much as humanly possible in that time left, just to do all the things I've always wanted to. Like, really dangerous stuff (that only harms me, I'm only out to screw myself over) cuz you know, if I die, I'm having the most fun I could have had, and it's really not like I'm going to make it anyway. Sounds way morbid, but I'm pretty well set on this, just because I want to make the best out of the life I'm given
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

I found this thread while looking for vaporizer info.- and it kind of freaks me out - the general concensus that dying from lung cancer wouldn't be to awfully bad. fuck that, maybe I'm greedy, but I want to live as long as I see fit, I don't want disease to get the best of me. I've been smoking for 9 years, and I can say I'm feeling the negative effects on the body big time. It's easy to type up on a computer that diagnosis of cancer wouldn't phase you too much, but it's another thing to be 40 something and going through months of hospital treatments.
gocht28
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 121
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:02 am
Contact:

Post by gocht28 »

hey im still young so by the time i get affected by cancer around the year 2040 there will probably be some type of cure out. :D
Baybee
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2082
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:36 am
Location: Kamlooos, BC
Contact:

Post by Baybee »

I'm freaking terrified of cancer. I'm planning on quitting smoking eventually (Cigarettes) But.. nows not a good time..
[img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k287/GoCanucksGo_2007/canucks_logo.gif[/img]
Eugene
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1245
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:32 pm
Location: Gettin Silly in Philly
Contact:

Post by Eugene »

Nope, never think about it. A Kottonmouth Kings song comes to mind though...


I’m gonna smoke weed for the rest of my life you can find me postin on my porch tokin my
pipe-I’m gonna smoke weed for the rest of my life see some people gave in but I ain’t given up
the fight I’m gonna smoke weed for the rest of my life find me old postin on my porch tokin on
my pipe I’m gonna smoke weed for the rest of my life see I’m in love with Mary Jane I’m gonna
make her my wife
[size=150]Lets hug it out, bitch.[/size]
User avatar
bong man
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 104
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2004 1:35 am
Contact:

Post by bong man »

im not relli worried bout cancer the way i see it might as well have as much fun as i can for now since im young and plus weed is not that harmful and bongs help cut down on filtering out shit .
User avatar
fluffy100xr
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 87
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 1:22 am
Location: NC Mountains
Contact:

Post by fluffy100xr »

ehh im not to worried at all. your lungs can regenerate a good bit as long as you quit smoking at a reasonably early age(the older you get the less they can recover) besides theres always brownies and vaporizers
"Some people like to smoke a bowl, some don't,
Some people do, and some people don't.
It's okay, because it's meant to be that way..."-Dave Matthews

Have you ever met that funny refer man?
User avatar
mr green
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 354
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2004 6:18 pm
Contact:

Post by mr green »

[quote="chiggy chong"]5 people in my family have died from cancer in the past 17 years of my life [b]lol[/b] :([/quote]

WHY LOL?? :shock:
lol999
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 441
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:51 pm
Contact:

Post by lol999 »

cancer isnt funny dude lol ^

1 person had died in my family + another bacame very sickly ill...if i were to ever get cancer..its just another reason for me to smoke more weed ..i dont worry about it cus negative fibes suck but yea its a pretty gay diease
smoke blunts
User avatar
mr green
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 354
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2004 6:18 pm
Contact:

Post by mr green »

lol999 wrote:cancer isnt funny dude lol ^

1 person had died in my family + another bacame very sickly ill...if i were to ever get cancer..its just another reason for me to smoke more weed ..i dont worry about it cus negative fibes suck but yea its a pretty gay diease
shit sorry man,you must have got the wrong end of the stick,i was asking him why he put LOL in the first place,sorry dude! (Y)

yeah also my auntie(not in my family but related by marriage) died of cancer last year ,so i wouldnt even think of laughing at it....
"im sick of that fake thug,rnb rap scenario all day on the radio"

[img]http://www.imageuploading.com/ims/pic.php?u=10345iVlaV&i=63366[/img]
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

I'll be lighting a jay in approximately 10 minutes, so no . I don't care about cancer. NOt at this perticular point in time that is :lol:
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
User avatar
OnMyAssAgain
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 6:48 pm
Location: Philadelphia
Contact:

Post by OnMyAssAgain »

no, i really dont worry about it. I accepted the fact that I was going to die awhile ago and honestly its a risk that you deal with and if it bothers you enough you quit if not you spark up and forget about it.
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
KaliCoe
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 451
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:07 pm
Location: Kansas City, USA
Contact:

Post by KaliCoe »

if i get cancer i'll smoke weed to ease the pain!

:banana: :stoned2: :banana:
FUCK SUBURBAN POLICE
smoke_weed
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:41 am
Contact:

Post by smoke_weed »

I doubt that people in the future will die from cancer. At the rate our technology is going, I doubt it very seriouslly. I'm not saying it will never happen. And, no. I'm not scared from cancer,I probably should be, but i'm not. :)
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users