Page 3 of 4
Posted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:42 am
by Howl
I dont like the colts all that much, hell i dont even like football all that much but i follow it through the net, espn and newspapers and I think Peyton is finally gonna get his ring.
Posted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:42 pm
by GrowingChe
is it just me or did i call it DA BEARS are in the sb
Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:01 am
by cutthecashflow
cutthecashflow wrote:I hate to say any of these names because I don't like the teams but...
NFC:Seahawks, Bears, maybe Giants
AFC:Broncos, Patriots, Colts(I really hate the colts!)
anyways just what I think. But thats the amazing thing about football its anyones game come January.
I'd hate to say it, but I was pretty much on track a long time ago!
Posted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:29 am
by doobieman420
did u guys see that hit in the packers and jaguars game? his damn helmet flew off!
Re: The NFL
Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:16 am
by cutthecashflow
Well its been a while, but fuck the vikings and the packers are the greatest team of all time.
Re: The NFL
Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:37 pm
by (weedguru)scarf
cutthecashflow wrote:Well its been a while, but fuck the vikings and the packers are the greatest team of all time.
GO THE PURPLE PEOPLE EATERS
Re: The NFL
Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:07 pm
by cutthecashflow
Editing out of context eh mate!
Re: The NFL
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:55 am
by (weedguru)scarf
editing into a better context

Re: The NFL
Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:44 pm
by cutthecashflow
While I agree with you that Johnson is one hell of a pitcher, you are in the NFL thread
I really like Ubaldo, even though he has shown some struggles as of lately, but I think the future of the sport will rest on the shoulders of Stephen Strasburg, I don't konw if you have seen this kid pitch yet, but all I can say is he is amazing. He has the most strikeouts over his seven starts than any other pitcher in history and can throw four quality pitches, something even many veterans of the sport cannot. The only hope is that the Boston Red Sox somehow manage to steal him away from Washington before those rat bastard Yankees decide they need another addition to their payroll.
Re: The NFL
Posted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:43 am
by (weedguru)scarf
haha confused the hell out of me there
Re: The NFL
Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:15 am
by cutthecashflow
How about them Seahawks!?!?! Amazing game, I hope the rest are like that. Right now the Colts and Jets are set to kick off. I don't care who wins I just hope it is a good game.
Spri7e tomorrow the Pack is going to whoop up on your Eagles!!
Re: The NFL
Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:40 am
by (weedguru)scarf
Steelers will win it... sorry buddy

Re: The NFL
Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:38 am
by cutthecashflow
(weedguru)scarf wrote:Steelers will win it... sorry buddy

I betcha a karma point that the pack takes it.
Re: The NFL
Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:34 am
by (weedguru)scarf
and they did... karma to you my friend....
Re: The NFL
Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:19 am
by cutthecashflow
Did you chaps across the pond enjoy some American football last weekend?