The NFL

Chat about sports you watch or partake in here.

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Howl
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 252
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:38 pm
Location: Maine
Contact:

Post by Howl »

I dont like the colts all that much, hell i dont even like football all that much but i follow it through the net, espn and newspapers and I think Peyton is finally gonna get his ring.
[img]http://members.autobahn.mb.ca/~bpater/potline.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3917/grandmasboy1qd1.jpg[/img][img]http://www.reelfilm.com/images/halfbake.jpg[/img]
[img]http://members.autobahn.mb.ca/~bpater/potline.jpg[/img]
GrowingChe
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:55 pm
Contact:

Post by GrowingChe »

is it just me or did i call it DA BEARS are in the sb
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

cutthecashflow wrote:I hate to say any of these names because I don't like the teams but...

NFC:Seahawks, Bears, maybe Giants
AFC:Broncos, Patriots, Colts(I really hate the colts!)

anyways just what I think. But thats the amazing thing about football its anyones game come January.
I'd hate to say it, but I was pretty much on track a long time ago!
Get busy living or get busy dying.
doobieman420
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 139
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:49 am
Location: Lancaster County, PA
Contact:

Post by doobieman420 »

did u guys see that hit in the packers and jaguars game? his damn helmet flew off!
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Re: The NFL

Post by cutthecashflow »

Well its been a while, but fuck the vikings and the packers are the greatest team of all time.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Re: The NFL

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

cutthecashflow wrote:Well its been a while, but fuck the vikings and the packers are the greatest team of all time.


GO THE PURPLE PEOPLE EATERS
woah
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Re: The NFL

Post by cutthecashflow »

Editing out of context eh mate!
Get busy living or get busy dying.
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Re: The NFL

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

editing into a better context ;)
woah
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Re: The NFL

Post by cutthecashflow »

While I agree with you that Johnson is one hell of a pitcher, you are in the NFL thread :lol:

I really like Ubaldo, even though he has shown some struggles as of lately, but I think the future of the sport will rest on the shoulders of Stephen Strasburg, I don't konw if you have seen this kid pitch yet, but all I can say is he is amazing. He has the most strikeouts over his seven starts than any other pitcher in history and can throw four quality pitches, something even many veterans of the sport cannot. The only hope is that the Boston Red Sox somehow manage to steal him away from Washington before those rat bastard Yankees decide they need another addition to their payroll.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Re: The NFL

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

haha confused the hell out of me there
woah
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Re: The NFL

Post by cutthecashflow »

How about them Seahawks!?!?! Amazing game, I hope the rest are like that. Right now the Colts and Jets are set to kick off. I don't care who wins I just hope it is a good game.

Spri7e tomorrow the Pack is going to whoop up on your Eagles!!
Get busy living or get busy dying.
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Re: The NFL

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

Steelers will win it... sorry buddy :)
woah
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Re: The NFL

Post by cutthecashflow »

(weedguru)scarf wrote:Steelers will win it... sorry buddy :)
I betcha a karma point that the pack takes it.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Re: The NFL

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

and they did... karma to you my friend....
woah
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Re: The NFL

Post by cutthecashflow »

Did you chaps across the pond enjoy some American football last weekend?
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users