Weight gain
Moderator: Moderators
-
GAZ
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2284
- Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 12:07 am
- Location: Milton Keynes, England
- Contact:
Hey BGdetroit. You said lots of protein. I know this sounds stupid but milk and cheese is full of protein right? Im not really sure what places round here do protein shakes etc.... so im just gunna have to eat loadsa food wiv protein in i guess. Any tips for good food to eat?
If You Want To Get Ahead, Get A Gaz.
[img]http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/gaj/fingathing.jpg[/img]
[img]http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/gaj/fingathing.jpg[/img]
-
Shwoot
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2482
- Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:51 pm
- Location: P.E., Canada
- Contact:
-
tweedle
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
Uggh avoid the cheese and milk man if your going for protein, instead eat tuna, fish, chiken, egg whites, skim milks allright, protein shakes, protein bars.GAZ wrote:Hey BGdetroit. You said lots of protein. I know this sounds stupid but milk and cheese is full of protein right? Im not really sure what places round here do protein shakes etc.... so im just gunna have to eat loadsa food wiv protein in i guess. Any tips for good food to eat?
Get busy living or get busy dying.
-
tweedle
I found this website, it has like a video for everything you would need
http://athletics.ucsd.edu:16080/strengt ... ossary.htm
also found this, it shows you how to make your own protein shake
http://www.eis2win.co.uk/gen/nutrition_ ... 30104.aspx
http://athletics.ucsd.edu:16080/strengt ... ossary.htm
also found this, it shows you how to make your own protein shake
http://www.eis2win.co.uk/gen/nutrition_ ... 30104.aspx
-
GAZ
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2284
- Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 12:07 am
- Location: Milton Keynes, England
- Contact:
Nice one tweedle. Im gunna make some of them protein shakes.
After drinking the shakes is it best to wait an hour or two before workin out or do it straight away or what?
Also, How quickly will I put weight on if I drink these protein shakes? How much should I drink a day?
Im sorry if im annoying people with all these questions but like I said im a complete novice when it comes to this.
After drinking the shakes is it best to wait an hour or two before workin out or do it straight away or what?
Also, How quickly will I put weight on if I drink these protein shakes? How much should I drink a day?
Im sorry if im annoying people with all these questions but like I said im a complete novice when it comes to this.
If You Want To Get Ahead, Get A Gaz.
[img]http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/gaj/fingathing.jpg[/img]
[img]http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/gaj/fingathing.jpg[/img]
-
jonny cockeral
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6131
- Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
- Location: Newcastle, England
- Contact:
hmm i already eat loads of those how come i dont put weighton, ive lost half a stone this week whats going oncutthecashflow wrote:Uggh avoid the cheese and milk man if your going for protein, instead eat tuna, fish, chiken, egg whites, skim milks allright, protein shakes, protein bars.GAZ wrote:Hey BGdetroit. You said lots of protein. I know this sounds stupid but milk and cheese is full of protein right? Im not really sure what places round here do protein shakes etc.... so im just gunna have to eat loadsa food wiv protein in i guess. Any tips for good food to eat?
Cameron.
-
pirate
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2369
- Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:37 am
- Location: here
- Contact:
hey BG, Higher and CTCF..some more questions:
is a banana, milk and raw egg shake everyday enough to put on weight? I used to weigh 72 kg (i dont know how much that is in lbs) and now im down to 62 (because of skipping meals, stress etc)
also,all the gyms in my neighbourhood are really expensive. Is it possible to bulk up with a Bullworker? cos thats the only equipment i have right now. Will freestyle (push ups, pull ups, etc help in building muscle or just for toning?
is a banana, milk and raw egg shake everyday enough to put on weight? I used to weigh 72 kg (i dont know how much that is in lbs) and now im down to 62 (because of skipping meals, stress etc)
also,all the gyms in my neighbourhood are really expensive. Is it possible to bulk up with a Bullworker? cos thats the only equipment i have right now. Will freestyle (push ups, pull ups, etc help in building muscle or just for toning?
www.adventuresindaytripping.blogspot.com
[img]http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/6476/logohm6.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/6476/logohm6.jpg[/img]
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
Push ups, but change your style of pushups. So lets say you do twenty regular pushups, then do twenty elevated pushups, then 20 diamond pushups, 20 push ups with your hands wide, clap between pushups.
Pullups work great for your biceps, upper back, your delts, and shoulders.
Then do some abs on the ground.
Actually one of the best things you can buy are one of them little swiss balls they cost about 20 dollars over here and with one of them you can do every exersize you could do at a gym right in your own home.
Cameron: You still do speed or not? That would have a major impact as to why you don't put on any weight.
Pullups work great for your biceps, upper back, your delts, and shoulders.
Then do some abs on the ground.
Actually one of the best things you can buy are one of them little swiss balls they cost about 20 dollars over here and with one of them you can do every exersize you could do at a gym right in your own home.
Cameron: You still do speed or not? That would have a major impact as to why you don't put on any weight.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
-
jonny cockeral
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6131
- Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
- Location: Newcastle, England
- Contact:
-
Shwoot
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2482
- Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:51 pm
- Location: P.E., Canada
- Contact:
As for squats, how many should I be doing? I've been doing reps of 30, usually only 2, and it feels pretty good. I've been adding on 5 or 10 pounds every few days and it's working out pretty good. I'm gonna go do some now actually,
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/Pron88/mandyedt.jpg[/img]
-
Shwoot
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2482
- Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:51 pm
- Location: P.E., Canada
- Contact:
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users