Page 3 of 6

Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:04 pm
by Sammy
drip a blob of bubble on top next time you hit the bong :stoned2:

semms to be working hehehhe

Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:14 pm
by cutthecashflow
Weedguru Sammy wrote:drip a blob of bubble on top next time you hit the bong :stoned2:

semms to be working hehehhe
oo bubblehash, make your own?

If not whats a gram run up there? Just curious?

Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:18 pm
by Weedguru Higher
Here a gram of bubblehash would go for $10 or $15 depending what type dealer you are buying from. Foreign hash (moroccan, afghan etc) is nothing less than $20.

Curious to know the prices in BC too

Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:30 pm
by GAZ
Round here (england) I can get 3.5g of foreign hash for around £25

Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:31 pm
by tweedle
Wish I could/could of got some decent hash.

Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:35 pm
by GAZ
U only ever tried it in amsterdam?

Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:38 pm
by tweedle
I only tried to get some there. I smoked it in Amsterdam when I was there, that was the only time. All that was in London was soap

Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:54 pm
by Weedguru_Fire_Inside
I hear soap down in the southern area is quite expensive. Am i right?

I know a few people from London and around there, who drive up here to get it. Apparently it costs less for a 9oz bar here and the petrol money to get up here, than what the bar costs on it's own down there.

Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:57 pm
by tweedle
£5 for an 8th, I used to be able to get a bar for £100 of one guy but I wouldnt know the price of a bar, never wanted to buy a bar

Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:01 pm
by Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sounds to me like these people i know must have been getting ripped off down there or something. Up here a 9-bar runs from 135+ if you know the right people.

Well, people who sell soap bar aren't the right people in any way. :?

Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:04 pm
by tweedle
A_Fire_Inside wrote:Well, people who sell soap bar aren't the right people in any way. :?
Aint that the truth. When I was like 12 I used to pick up hash off this alchy called Jock. He used to wrap them in tin foil so it was a lucky dip to see if you would get a nice 8th or a bad 8th. Hahaha

I would never pick up a bar of soap. Fuck that. Only if it was dirt cheap

Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:13 pm
by Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Indeed, i won't buy the stuff.

Up here it gets wrapped in cling-film though. But most people wrap it with a fucking wankload of the stuff.

Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:43 pm
by SilentDragon
you know holding it in longer dose not help achive a better "high" think about it, if the smoke is absorbed into your lungs then all the THC is already in there and its not gunna come back out haha so you can tell if some one has only smoked a few times coz they hold it in aaya

Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:46 pm
by tweedle
Yep the only reason you feel you are getting more fucked is because of lack of oxygen

Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:29 pm
by Insane
so holding it in doesnt make a diffrence at all? as soon as ur done ur toke u just exhale :S i hold it in for a few seconds afterwards