never smoke
Moderator: Moderators
-
smoke_weed
- Casual toker

- Posts: 53
- Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:41 am
- Contact:
-
Hatchetrunner420
- Bonghead

- Posts: 133
- Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:14 am
- Location: MD
- Contact:
-
whoo_hoo_jimny
- Casual toker

- Posts: 49
- Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:58 am
- Location: Sheffield, UK
- Contact:
i think smokin a cig after a joint doesnt get u more high but puts u back up a little bit after uve gone down. also depends how high u are already when u have the cig, if ur basically sobered up it wont do jack but inbetween bein completely mashed n sober is a good time to have one i reckon.
btw this is my first post, but deffinately not the first time ive been hiiigh, holler
btw this is my first post, but deffinately not the first time ive been hiiigh, holler
I might like you better if we slept together
- Dr. Greenthumb
- Stoned Immaculate

- Posts: 8112
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
- Contact:
I've given up smoking cigarettes but my chain smoking friends tells me that he smokes to give his high a second to go up after smoking weed. He said by the time he done smoking a cig he realizes how stoned he is and gets more enjoyment out of it before smoking another bowl.
It made some sense to me so I though I would put it in here.
It made some sense to me so I though I would put it in here.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
-Charlie Kelly
- PaRoL
- Casual toker

- Posts: 60
- Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:50 pm
- Location: Where do you live?
- Contact:
Re: never smoke
not to me it make me feel higher when i smoke cigsjointboy_13 wrote:never smoke cigarattes after your high or when your high youll be sick and almost puke i did and felt like shit
"High", "Chill", "Eat", "Repeat".
-
pkkupo
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1761
- Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:12 am
- Location: Minnesota, USA
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
