do people get fat from weed?

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

Baybee
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2082
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:36 am
Location: Kamlooos, BC
Contact:

Post by Baybee »

ahaha, that was awsome. 'Dose smoking pot make you fat'
I'm pretty sure no. Your eating habbits may, but smoking pot, defenetly not.
[img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k287/GoCanucksGo_2007/canucks_logo.gif[/img]
Squares
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 186
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:56 pm
Location: Watford - England

Post by Squares »

Its like asking "does watching TV make you fat?". everything that involves you sitting back and relaxing will make you fat if you spend everyday doing it and not getting any exercise..
[img]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c125/Chazzymodo/scream2.jpg[/img]
"Reality is for people who can't face drugs"

....and have a nice day.
Hatchetrunner420
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 133
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:14 am
Location: MD
Contact:

Post by Hatchetrunner420 »

i have gotten a a little bigger ever since smokin weed but i'm pretty sure that's from munchies...i get the munchies everytime i smoke...&& i get em bad, real bad...like to the point where no matter wut it is, if u say it's edible...i'll probably eat it.
Inhale/Exhale - I'ma Weed-A-Holic...Smokin till my Lungs Fail
Pony
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:53 am
Contact:

Post by Pony »

Higher wrote:Occasional smoking got me to gain wait. But habitual smoking made me loose weight. Lost the urge for munchies after awhile.
same here homie... I now just get something to drink and chill out!

:D
Grrrl
Moderator
Posts: 1220
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2003 12:19 pm
Location: Manchester, uk
Contact:

Post by Grrrl »

Before I started smoking weed I was 11nhalf stone and 5ft2. At age 13/14 that is obese for a girl. I smoke weed all day everyday now and have done for a long long looong time. As u can see from various sigs n pix i have had i am now a mere fraction of that size. Yeah I still pig out when i get the occasional munchies, and no i dont lift weights or go gym or any of that shit, but i do get plenty of exercise by other means :wink: :P I guess weed can encourage obesity but only as much as tv as forementioned by another member. It all depends on the lifestyle you lead too.
peace
Image
Me importa un pimiento...
moonjuice101
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 107
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:59 pm
Location: Bath/Bristol - England
Contact:

Post by moonjuice101 »

smoking in general causes you to loose wieght
"Anger blows out the lamp of the mind."
---Robert Ingersoll
User avatar
jinx
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:18 am
Location: Tennessee-usa
Contact:

Post by jinx »

i've always heard that it speeds up your metabolism and thats why you get the munchies.
HOLY SHIT!!! Stop my legs their runing out the door.(bad salvia trip)
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users