Page 3 of 3

Posted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:40 pm
by Evilgrinch
72 hours.

Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 11:33 pm
by Evilgrinch
This time tomorrow I'll be fucked.

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:47 pm
by Evilgrinch
Tonight! :)

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:54 pm
by Cheeba
BUDA wrote:Welcome welcome mother fucker......... Hell yes i love Ganja and i to am a follower of the wonderfully green light as are you.

Hope to see you continue posting man you seem cool don't just be another one post wonder like the rest..

Read the FAQ and shit save yourself the trouble of some moody stoner bitching at you :lol:

And most of all enjoy your stay :banana:

Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:12 am
by Weedguru Higher
Well, you musta had some party cause it's been three days since you got your weed and you still haven't posted to tell us about it!

Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 2:56 pm
by Evilgrinch
Man, spent 4 days straight fucked off my head. So good...

Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 3:02 pm
by BUDA
Haha nice one man. Finally managed to pull your self away from your Pipes and Spliffs :lol: :wink:

Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:43 pm
by Evilgrinch
I'm hooked up with a dealer down here now, so its happy smoking whenever I'm outta the house.

Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 10:51 am
by Midnight Toker
Paragraphs? Punctuation? Could it be that we actually have an intelligent newbie? Nice one mate, welcome to the forums (Y)

Happy toking dude.

Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:43 pm
by Evilgrinch
Well, I ain't been stoned when writing in this thread yet, dude, so I can remember shit like punctuation ;)