This woman, and I trully believe it was all willfully, drugged, raped, and killed her own sister then married the man she did it with only half a year later!?! And THEN they go on a killing spree???? They TAPE the rapes!?!
HOW THE FUCK DOES 12 YEARS IN PRISON JUSTIFY KILLING 3 GIRLS!?! RAPING EVEN MORE?????? FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!!!
she said she was under Bernardo's "control" but I think that is complete bullshit, and every psychologist seems to agree. NO sane woman could be controlled to the point where she washes up the body parts of a girl they just took a circular saw to..
I hope somebody carries out all the death threats she's been getting.. she deserves it, that crazy fucking bitch.
A Canadian sex killer was freed after 12 years behind bars on Monday for her involvement in the rape, torture and murder of two schoolgirls, in a case that horrified Canada in the 1990s.
Karla Homolka, 35, was released from prison in Ste-Anne-des-Plaines, Quebec, near Montreal, the Correctional Service of Canada said in a release.