Don't do hard drugs!

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

Baybee
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2082
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:36 am
Location: Kamlooos, BC
Contact:

Post by Baybee »

Ah shit. I've done few hard drugs. I'm not proud of it.

I've tried meth, then watched a close friend get addicted and watched her struggles, she's been clean for a month now.

I've tried cocaine. Never do it again. I can easily see how people can get addicted to that shit...

Is cid a hard drug? Well this shit fucks you up. Watched another girl get fucked by that. Think she's still using. Former friend

Thats it I think. But Fuck you, I'm done with that. It's sad how many people I know who are dealing with an addiction or have gotten over them. The only addiction I have is to these damn cig's
[img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k287/GoCanucksGo_2007/canucks_logo.gif[/img]
User avatar
ganjageek
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 8:03 pm
Contact:

Hard Drugs

Post by ganjageek »

STICK TO WEED, GODDAMMIT
When I'm Hungry, I make myself a Kemayque Sandwich.
User avatar
WakeNbake
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 125
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2003 3:44 am
Location: texas
Contact:

Post by WakeNbake »

dont do lab made drugs... very bad, unless its acid
"drugs are not the answer, they are the question ...and the answer is yes."
Luke
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1131
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2003 8:56 pm
Contact:

Post by Luke »

sniper, howd your friend get "fucked by lsd"?
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users