The Full Figured Woman

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

weedguru_animals queen
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 77
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 11:43 am
Location: australia
Contact:

Post by weedguru_animals queen »

this kinda makes me laugh, cause weight should not be an issue about beauty. But it is, people care and i happen to be one of them, i know i shouldnt as am not overweight or unhealthy...but just the other day, i was talking about my friend and dan described her as "chubby"!! this girl has the most amazing figure and god blessed her with great boobs!! As he did this, i was shocked, so we are told not to care but then people go and describe you not as nice person, or a mean one, but rather as a a fat peron or skinny one!!

i think this is the shocking reality, the media only gives after a demand, there is a demand for this preassure in society, made by us....people who describe one other as such and compete not using our souls but our bodies (which makes it easier, cause to chnage ur body is easy...changing your soul is harder!!!)

Think about it, before you point the finger at the media, think about how you really see things....how things really are
animal's my man, and i'm his queen,
obey me and i wont get mean......

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/weedguru_animal/octoberlady011.jpg[/img]
VaNN
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 113
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 12:03 am
Location: usa
Contact:

Post by VaNN »

I have always had a thing for real petite girls. I finally found one, its as good as i expected. I do like bigger girls, I have talked to a girl who weighed probly 50 pounds more than me...

Edit* i weighed 160 when i was 16, im 19 now and i weigh 150 and only like 1" taller.. so now im stuck at 5'9 and weigh 150. I guess thats a healthy weight tho..
[img]http://www.geocities.com/smurfnvans/newsig4.jpg[/img] *addicted to Mountain Lightning*
User avatar
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Post by Tlicious »

I beleive that the ideal woman for everyone to drool over shouldn't be too fat or too skinny, they should just be a healthy weight for their body size and work out and eat well, why should it be anymore complicated? :roll:
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
mac dre
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1974
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:39 pm
Contact:

Post by mac dre »

weedguru_animals queen wrote:so we are told not to care but then people go and describe you not as nice person, or a mean one, but rather as a a fat peron or skinny one!!
if you dont know someone and you need to describe them.. fat or skinny work rather nicely.. i mean ugly works too but theres so many ugly people its easier to use fat and skinny usually with the hair colour involved and the sex of course.
Superman when I grip the mic, only way I'm slowing downs if I blow a pound of kryptonite
pirate
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2369
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:37 am
Location: here
Contact:

Post by pirate »

kammyslack wrote:if you dont know someone and you need to describe them.. fat or skinny work rather nicely.. i mean ugly works too but theres so many ugly people its easier to use fat and skinny usually with the hair colour involved and the sex of course.
or you could use 'large' and 'slim' if you want to be polite and not say "did you see that big-ass blonde motherfucker?"
but yeah i agree, physical attributes are the first things we see in a person anyway....
its not being mean..its just how it is..
www.adventuresindaytripping.blogspot.com


[img]http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/6476/logohm6.jpg[/img]
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

its all about first apperance
Shwoot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2482
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:51 pm
Location: P.E., Canada
Contact:

Post by Shwoot »

Curves are nice, I'd much rather a full figured girl than a skinny little one. Some of you know that I've bitched about my girl being insecure with her weight yet I like how she looks. She's taking birth control so she's gained a little bit, but I kinda like it actually. Haha her boobs are bigger too, they were nice to begin with. T'is hard though, she won't have sex because she wouldn't feel comfortable being naked infront of me. Ah well, I just have to convince her that I like it.
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/Pron88/mandyedt.jpg[/img]
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

push your sotmache out and say' loook were all the same :) now gimmie a little somthin` somthin` ' :lol:
ErinElizabeth
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 204
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 8:16 am
Location: New York
Contact:

Post by ErinElizabeth »

Just eat a lot; it's easier to feel better (for a girl, or for me at least) if she's losing a few pounds while fattening up her boyfriend. Mine's gotten chubbier... :D
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

weedguru caro wrote:Image
Kind of makes me want to jump in the trailer and drive all the way to Canada just to kiss you aggressively, then drive back :lol:

Hell I've got nothing better to do.. :lol: :lol:
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Caro so does enjoy tempting us :?
Image
Shwoot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2482
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:51 pm
Location: P.E., Canada
Contact:

Post by Shwoot »

ErinElizabeth wrote:Just eat a lot; it's easier to feel better (for a girl, or for me at least) if she's losing a few pounds while fattening up her boyfriend. Mine's gotten chubbier... :D
I read this post and I was like "well that's good, I've been eating like shit lately and must be gaining weight," then I weigh myself today, I lost like 10 pounds!
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/Pron88/mandyedt.jpg[/img]
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

[Edit]Nevermind. That pic was nasty.
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
Midnight Toker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3463
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: England

Post by Midnight Toker »

Shwoot wrote:
ErinElizabeth wrote:Just eat a lot; it's easier to feel better (for a girl, or for me at least) if she's losing a few pounds while fattening up her boyfriend. Mine's gotten chubbier... :D
I read this post and I was like "well that's good, I've been eating like shit lately and must be gaining weight," then I weigh myself today, I lost like 10 pounds!
Yeah, i did that before. I had been eating total shit and drinking nothing but lager for a couple of weeks and figured i must have put on some weight, then i weighed myself and i'd lost half a stone, it's crazy i don't seem to be capable of putting on weight.

(oh, and cheers caro, now i have to clean drool off my keyboard!)

There's something really alluring about a full figured woman, for mean there is nothing more attractive than i beautiful, curvy woman. There's just something so feminine and sexy about curvy women, plus you get the added bonuse of bigger tits to play with, which is always good :wink:

Normally it's the curvy women themselves who put pressure on themselves to be super slim, not men. Women assume that that's all men find attractive becuase that's what the media portrays. Don't get me wrong, that is still hot, but it is most definatetly not the only way that a woman can be sexy.
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]

''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
Shwoot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2482
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:51 pm
Location: P.E., Canada
Contact:

Post by Shwoot »

Arg I don't know what to do, I feel guitly for losing weight. I don't know wether to keep on working out or just start eating more shitty foods.... Ah well I'll do both.
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/Pron88/mandyedt.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users