Page 3 of 3
Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 3:00 pm
by cutthecashflow
Ahh its cause us people in the states are censored. We are censored to what they want us to hear. Its very sad really where the government of one country is slowly making its way into a communiusm but what can the common people do about it? Nothing but Bitch and wait till the next election I guess.
Posted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 6:41 pm
by Dr. Greenthumb
even when the next election comes its just as bad
the lesser of 2 evils both of which want nothing more than to completely manipulate public opinion in one way or another
the US id fucked either way
Posted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 7:20 pm
by cutthecashflow
I think were both in the same boat man. I think we need an extreme lliberal in office. Those types of guys are cool shit for the most part. Dont know really be a tough descion when the election would come. I would rather just gain citizenship somewhere else.
Posted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 9:00 pm
by Dr. Greenthumb
it the only thing left to do we've gotten way to materialistic and its taking over every aspect of society to where people just keep wanting more and more useless things and the ones who dont are the power hungry ones(the politicians) its sad. Best thing you can do is move to an island. I thought maybe getting rid of BUSH but even then someone would just take his place wther lberal or conservative its all a bunch of power hungry ignorant bastards
...see you on the island
Posted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 9:44 pm
by cutthecashflow
hahah Island. Im leaning tworads The great North. Or Netherlands gotta get my money first though.
Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 1:12 am
by Dr. Greenthumb
i want out in the carribean somewhere
Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 9:29 am
by clashcityrocker
what does censorship have to do with communism taking over our country? Dont blow it out of proportion, you sound like my grandpa.
FOX isnt really taken too seriously in the US, except by old people who believe everything on TV... if I was gonna do anything about it though I would take out O Reilly first. and yes, by take out, I mean assassination. I KNOW YOU'RE READING THIS BILL! IM COMIN FOR YA

Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 4:11 pm
by cutthecashflow
Lol ya I just get stoned and get into a zone on government I dont know why. As Far as Bill Oriely goes I would be happier then hell if someone assassinated that man. Anyone ever watch that on TV the Bill Oriely nonsense. ITs always on when I go down to the student center for supper.