Fallujah Killing

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

dude I said "I am" in reference to you saying address the debate at hand. The rest is a new sentence ask Caro about my lack of appreciation for punctuation we call it $tuanese what I speak it aint quite sense!

As for the weapon reference I will find an alternate source, I boil it down to it all depends on what point of view you take!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

Well if you're a wackjob with hardly any military training and experience, the AK-47 is the tool for you. It's easy to use and it does a fair job. If you know what you're doing, get yourself an M-16. It's a bit harder to use, but if you know how, you're pretty much invincible versus an insurgent with a Khalashnikov.

The AK-47 is a pretty good choice for close combat in an urban environment, as the spread pattern of the bullets is wider than that of the M-16, but that also means that taking out a single target like a soldier is far harder.

A shotty AK-47 like those insurgents use won't pierce a kevlar vest or helm either, so you'd have to be aiming for softer spots like arms and legs, and a soldier with a bullet in his leg can still shoot back at you.
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Funk doc is right.

Sorry stu I think your wrong on this one though.

The m-16 is a better gun.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
riff
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1147
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2003 9:32 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by riff »

Herbal $tu wrote:dude I said "I am" in reference to you saying address the debate at hand. The rest is a new sentence ask Caro about my lack of appreciation for punctuation we call it $tuanese what I speak it aint quite sense!
:lol: Oh ok man its just that I rad it like 10 times and was still confused! I wasn't being bitchy or anything. I'm not one to mention stuff like that just for sake of it, I was just trying to see what you were refering to! Its all good anyways :D
Look into my eye!
[img]http://compute2.shodor.org/mandy/cnew_archive/1920.gif[/img]
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

:lol: :lol: :lol: LAUGHING HERE TOO BUD!!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users