Page 3 of 5
Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 11:36 am
by herbal stu
Weedguru Funk Doctor wrote:Unfortunatly my physique is working against me, I have an exeptionally active metabolism. I eat as much as any other normal person, yet I'm skinny as fuck.

Thats me too dude I make the Mrs jealous cos she aint got a fast metabolism and has to watch everything she eats!!
Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 4:25 pm
by riff
Purple Monkey wrote:
and dont worry funk.....im yet to see a fat stoner....
Now that I think of it, neither have I. I've met a few on the heavy side but I wouldn't say they're fat. It must be tricky to roll with chubby fingers

Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 5:16 pm
by cutthecashflow
I dont think theres many fat stoners cause weed boosts yoiur metabolism.
Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 5:18 pm
by Funk Doctor
Weed4Life wrote:Weedguru Funk Doctor wrote:Unfortunatly my physique is working against me, I have an exeptionally active metabolism. I eat as much as any other normal person, yet I'm skinny as fuck.

How big are you like:
Weight?
Height?
I'm 57 kilograms for 180 centimeters.
CCR, I'd love to join a gym club are a judo club, but I don't have the money nor the time for it.
Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 5:21 pm
by moonpuppy
riff wrote:Purple Monkey wrote:
and dont worry funk.....im yet to see a fat stoner....
Now that I think of it, neither have I. I've met a few on the heavy side but I wouldn't say they're fat. It must be tricky to roll with chubby fingers

chubby fingers... that must be it

Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 6:56 pm
by riff
cutthecashflow wrote:I dont think theres many fat stoners cause weed boosts yoiur metabolism.
When will people learn? Stop dieting and start smoking skunk!

Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:48 pm
by Rolls
I highly reccomend forum.bodybuilding.com . (no, it isnt all bodybuilders, lots of kids just trying to bulk up like yourself). head over to the teen section and start reading the stickies to get on your way.
Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:59 pm
by Funk Doctor
Alright, thanks for the link, Rolls, I think it'll be very helpful

Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 9:10 pm
by Scratch
Weedguru Funk Doctor wrote:Weed4Life wrote:Weedguru Funk Doctor wrote:Unfortunatly my physique is working against me, I have an exeptionally active metabolism. I eat as much as any other normal person, yet I'm skinny as fuck.

How big are you like:
Weight?
Height?
I'm 57 kilograms for 180 centimeters.
CCR, I'd love to join a gym club are a judo club, but I don't have the money nor the time for it.
Listen man, don't go looking for too much info on the net if you're not planning on being a professional body builder. There's just too much info and you'll just get confused and that will fuck up your attitude.
The most important thing in gym is to work your ass off. No meather what programme your working it won't meather a bit if you're not giving 100%. That's really just up to you. You sound determined so I don't think that'll be a problem.
Second, it won't happen over night. I was going to the gym about a year ago for about 3 months and didn't get huge, but I did make some gains that I still have now (especially since I started going to the gym again about a week ago) - I was the same weight/height as you, now I'm 72 kg.
If you want to get huge really fast, use creatine. It will happen, but that's really a short-term solution cause creatine is mostly used by bodybuilders before a competition. It causes water to go into your muscles and they become bigger, but they're soft and don't last long.
Use a basic programme, for example:
Monday - Chest, Biceps
Wednesday - Back, Triceps
Friday - Shoulders, Legs,
or every day other muscle.
Do 4 exercisses, 4-5 sets, 8 repetitions.
Don't go to the gym alone, it's best to work with someone motivated (preferably fat trying to loose weight).
And last but not least, no weed. Weed makes you weak especially if smoked on the day you're working out.
That's basically how I did it, if you have any questions, shoot.
Good luck.
Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 9:45 pm
by Funk Doctor
I already have the no weed thing covered, I haven't smoked in 10 days.
Second, I already started changing my diet, less junkfood, more protein and carbs, I'm also spreading my meals to about 5-6 a day with lesser quantities.
Breakfast: Omelette on whole wheat toast, OJ and some muesli.
During school recess at 10am I eat one or two slices of rye bread with some meat, like turkey fillet or tuna salad.
For lunch I usually have more meat on bread, because I don't have to time to go to my place and cook a warm meal.
I usually have a crunch bar in the afternoon, you know, those bars with grains and nuts and dried fruit.
For dinner I bought myself a spankin new wok, I'm starting to get the hang of it so I eat a lot of rice, meat and veggie dishes, either that or potatoes with meat and veggies, or the ocasional pasta dish.
And before I go to bed I have myself another bowl of muesli.
If I have the time, I go take a run around the block, usually 15-20 minutes, followed by some basic exercises, like push-ups, pull-ups, crunches, sit-ups, the works, or a kickboxing session if I'm feeling a bit more aggressive.
Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 10:04 pm
by Scratch
That kind of programme and diet will make your metabolism faster. You need to eat like a pig and lift heavy weight. Makes sense, big fat guys that lift heavy weights, eat a lot, if you do what they do, your organism will get used to it and will become bigger, stronger. It's that simple. Don't mind the diet that much, just lift a lot which will make you eat a lot (preferably healthy food that won't make your heart stop though)
Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 10:30 pm
by BUDA
10 fuckin days ive stopped 4 3 days and im depressed and pissed off 247 how long you planin on quitin 4 ???
dude you need your greens

Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 9:54 pm
by blazedmanty
cutthecashflow wrote:
I dont think theres many fat stoners cause weed boosts yoiur metabolism.
Is that shit true?
Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 10:46 pm
by jonny cockeral
I have a fat stoner friend. E is the weight loss drug
Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:25 am
by layabout guy
Dont people lose weight on speed aswell?