cutthecashflow wrote:I vote for pain pills and muscle relaxents even though there not on there.
I have to agree. Ive done alot of different drugs, And ive thought on it for a day or two and i couldnt think of a answer for the best one peroid. Because there all so good in there own ways.
But muscle relaxents are the best IMO. Soma's... I love the things... Pop a few, Then it hits you, You feel like all your muscles melt into the form of the chair... If i belived in god that would be heaven...
of course the obvious best drug award would be weed hands down. But other than that E is the best for me because its really mellow and relaxed, especially right after a good blunt or a good water bong. The water drinking things blow but i guess all drugs have there side affects
"Why drink and drive while you can smoke and fly?"
[img]http://www.iit.edu/~demphas/riddler.gif[/img]
of course the obvious best drug award would be weed hands down. But other than that E is the best for me because its really mellow and relaxed, especially right after a good blunt or a good water bong. The water drinking things blow but i guess all drugs have there side affects
"Why drink and drive while you can smoke and fly?"
[img]http://www.iit.edu/~demphas/riddler.gif[/img]
other than herb x is the best high ever. I love how it makes everything so intense. Although I have never tried acid because I am afraid of not being able to control the high.
Nah it's actually quite nice in the summer time. Nothing comparable to BC, Calgary, edmonton, or the Yukon for that matter, but still the town itself did'nt bother me too much.