Page 20 of 24
Re: The car you have... The car you want
Posted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:54 pm
by Weedguru_Falkon
Cute car

Too bad its just a model!
Re: The car you have... The car you want
Posted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:51 pm
by andriaSRH
(weedguru)scarf wrote:i just bought this

the car of my dreams... and now i have it.... i rule

But it's to tiny!

Re: The car you have... The car you want
Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:53 am
by (weedguru)scarf
it needs to be at least.......3 times bigger
its a usb by the way
Re: The car you have... The car you want
Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:14 pm
by Weedguru Higher
^ Ha, I didn't even notice! Thought it was a toy
Re: The car you have... The car you want
Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:20 am
by Bubbles
(weedguru)scarf wrote:it needs to be at least.......3 times bigger
its a usb by the way
please tell me the headlights blink
Re: The car you have... The car you want
Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:51 am
by (weedguru)scarf
i dont know.... that would be cool though
i know the hood pops up
Re: The car you have... The car you want
Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:41 am
by isee420
[quote="cutthecashflow"]So I was in the parking lot of Lowes today and I seen this car, as I was taking out my phone to take a picture the guy who owns the car walks up behind me. He let me look inside and sit down on the seat, I cannot believe I seen one of these in Fargo of all places. Definitely a car I wouldn't mind having.
believe it or not Fargo leads the US in sales of these suckers... I know a guy that knows and have seen them come through valley imp's

Re: The car you have... The car you want
Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:00 am
by weedguru_animal
I presently own and enjoy, a truly badly beaten but still thriving with immense vigour r6...

but if pushed, to choose any two wheeled, rubber pawed beast, i would go for this...

gorgeous...truly fucking gorgeous...MV Augusta. although...im unsure as to whether it would be quicker than my beastly, battered r6...and if it ain't...i will strive to procure myself an r1:

(the big brother of my current steed)
Re: The car you have... The car you want
Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:43 pm
by Gorecore
The car I have:
The car I want:
Or:

Re: The car you have... The car you want
Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:11 pm
by zERo~Chronic
woo go camry!
Re: The car you have... The car you want
Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:08 am
by Gorecore
...Corolla.

Re: The car you have... The car you want
Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:39 am
by sugarstalker
why, oh why would you want a corolla, granted, you can set fire to it and it would still run, but..
it's a toyota! you could've atleast said Lexus

Re: The car you have... The car you want
Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:57 pm
by zERo~Chronic
Gorecore wrote:...Corolla.

close enough
Re: The car you have... The car you want
Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:15 am
by weedguru_animal
whats wrong with you fiends!!!!...you want a true sensation of acceleration that no car can give you, however well designed, however powerful...buy a sports bike. No car in this thread could match even my current bike in terms of acceleration...0-77km/h in 2-3 seconds...can any legal for the road car manage that???? True enough, after i hit around 210km/h, i could be caught within less than ten seconds perhaps, by a car, and my bike would end its race for victory at around 275kmh/h...but the real thrill, is that 0-200km/h intense movement forwards. During which, no cars i know of could match me, only other bikes...and even with that admission, not many other bikes. This 99' r6 is a fucking weapon.
Re: The car you have... The car you want
Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:31 am
by sugarstalker
because the thread says "the car you want" maybe?