Page 19 of 19

Re: where's your stash?

Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:11 pm
by emilyblunt
Good question, where is my stash? Oh man I have been hibernating for a week now and I haven't smoked since last week. I gotta get my dose soon.

Re: where's your stash?

Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:14 am
by Weedguru Higher
emilyblunt wrote: I gotta get my dose soon.
You sound like a heroin junkie lol

Re: where's your stash?

Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:36 pm
by leprechaun
The second drawer down. Or up.

Re: where's your stash?

Posted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:23 am
by iKilledChewbacca
In my stash box of course :P

P.S. dont look in the PC case I swear I dont hide it in there.....

Re: where's your stash?

Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:28 am
by greensp4rker
inside an axe bottle, nobody ever looks there :flip:
Image

Re: where's your stash?

Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:56 pm
by Ikku
Sitting on the coffee table

Re: where's your stash?

Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:31 am
by (weedguru)scarf
same ^^^^

Re: where's your stash?

Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:45 am
by AbbyRoad
my main stash is usually under the coffee table as well
but i usually have a smaller portable stash on me hidden with my birth controls pills.

Re: where's your stash?

Posted: Sun May 01, 2011 3:38 am
by Blunt Docta
i used to have such a sick cofee table. the top of it would lift up, and pull towards the couch like a table. and inside was to little box like compartments :) so undercover. but now my stash is in a tin circle thing, in the depths of the darkness of this compartment on my computer desk

Re: where's your stash?

Posted: Wed May 11, 2011 10:30 pm
by soad7812
I'm assuming that if anyone has a stash, its because they are trying to hide it from their parents or something. I have a few good ideas that have worked very well for me personally. My first stash was in this old broken computer that I just kept sitting around my room. The side of it came right off so I just took all the parts out from inside and it had plenty of room to hold shit. My parents never thought anything of it cause once you put the side back on you could never tell that anything was in it. And it just sat in the corner of my room pretty inconspicuously.

If you're worried about smell, there are plenty of things you can do. Find some dryer sheets in your house or go buy some, wrap your stuff in it or use them to line the edge of whatever container you keep your stash in and all you will smell is freshly washed clothes. Also if you can buy a air-tight container like a mason jar or something, those are great. None of the smell will leak out. Also keep a fan running in the room where your stash is and maybe spray some air freshener occasionally.