The car you have... The car you want

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Re: The car you have... The car you want

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

Weedguru_Falkon wrote:Image
Image
Image
is this the same car as the bad boys villain?
woah
Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard
Posts: 4357
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: The car you have... The car you want

Post by Bubbles »

that, Sir is a Shelby Cobra.
Image
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Re: The car you have... The car you want

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

then yes it is.
woah
Weedguru_Falkon
King of Kannabis, God of Ganja
Posts: 1690
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:59 am
Location: Stoned Soliloquy
Contact:

Re: The car you have... The car you want

Post by Weedguru_Falkon »

Goddamn this is a fine looking car.
before:
Image
Image
Image

Now
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.
Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard
Posts: 4357
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: The car you have... The car you want

Post by Bubbles »

man, you shouldve totally used a blue piece for your grille imo, but yea thats just personal opinion.
sick car though, how fast is she?
Image
Weedguru_Falkon
King of Kannabis, God of Ganja
Posts: 1690
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:59 am
Location: Stoned Soliloquy
Contact:

Re: The car you have... The car you want

Post by Weedguru_Falkon »

Yeah, thought about blue. I originally ordered the red to paint my wheels a dark blood red pearl color, but never got around to it and figured I might as well have used it for something. I'll probably paint the hood scoop the same color, though maybe a bit darker.
How fast is she? well.. Erm.. In what sense? I can show you this:
Image

The TQ and HP figures are estimates at the wheels, so add around 50-60 for crank HP/TQ.
I'm about as fast as an STi
Image
Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.
Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard
Posts: 4357
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: The car you have... The car you want

Post by Bubbles »

STi = impreza..right? lol.

i wouldve thought youd have more hp/torque but honestly, youd have me beat with what its at now lol.

you should paint your wheels red your scoop white and then call your car the american flag :lol:
Image
Weedguru_Falkon
King of Kannabis, God of Ganja
Posts: 1690
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:59 am
Location: Stoned Soliloquy
Contact:

Re: The car you have... The car you want

Post by Weedguru_Falkon »

Bubbles wrote:STi = impreza..right? lol.

i wouldve thought youd have more hp/torque but honestly, youd have me beat with what its at now lol.

you should paint your wheels red your scoop white and then call your car the american flag :lol:
STI= impreza competition coupe... =
Image
and
Image

More HP and TQ? Really? The car comes stock with 243/243 stock crank, so around 180-190 whp/wtq. Considering all we did was drive back and forth and tune it, and i went from that to 200/232, thats not too bad. It's also where those numbers come into play. Bringing them from the 5k rpm area all the way down to the 3500 rpm area makes a nice difference :mrgreen:
Shes no supercar, but again I haven't even done anything with the engine. I could install an uppipe and exhaust system, and bring in about another 30-50 wtq/whp. It only takes money. Could get her up to 500, 600 horse if I had a lot of money. which i dont :(

As for the paint.... :rofl:
Image
Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.
Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard
Posts: 4357
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: The car you have... The car you want

Post by Bubbles »

lol i love dreaming about the things i could buy for my car if i had money...like a twincharged l67...
Image
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: The car you have... The car you want

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Image

Image
Image
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Re: The car you have... The car you want

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

they are some big gulls
woah
Weedguru_Falkon
King of Kannabis, God of Ganja
Posts: 1690
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:59 am
Location: Stoned Soliloquy
Contact:

Re: The car you have... The car you want

Post by Weedguru_Falkon »

Pure sex ;)
Image
Image
Image
Image
Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.
Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard
Posts: 4357
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: The car you have... The car you want

Post by Bubbles »

mow your lawn bro :P
Image
Weedguru_Falkon
King of Kannabis, God of Ganja
Posts: 1690
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:59 am
Location: Stoned Soliloquy
Contact:

Re: The car you have... The car you want

Post by Weedguru_Falkon »

But... it looks so.. wild!
Image
Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.
Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard
Posts: 4357
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: The car you have... The car you want

Post by Bubbles »

make a wing out fo 2 hockey sticks and a peice of particle board taped together with hockey tape and well talk wild :P

Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users