Page 16 of 19
Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 3:22 pm
by Arik ^
I did not even read any of this but the only time you buy 40's, is when your a broke ass. Nothing like drinking a 40 and the last 1/4 of it is flat. I guess if you chug it like a true gangsta its all good in the hood.
How ever, I'll keep drinking my long neck MGD's. Or flat out drinking hard liquor.
Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 3:36 pm
by BGDetroit
Shrooms wrote:I did not even read any of this but the only time you buy 40's, is when your a broke ass. Nothing like drinking a 40 and the last 1/4 of it is flat. I guess if you chug it like a true gangsta its all good in the hood.
How ever, I'll keep drinking my long neck MGD's. Or flat out drinking hard liquor.
I cant stand MGD, Fucking nasty filthy shit.
And your other statement is ignorant.
The last quater is flat? First off it depends on the brand, The batch of the brand, The tempature, Ect ect.
40's were designed to be consumed quickly.
I down 211 40's in 10-15 minutes.
Thats the point.
I know people who got quite a bit of money, Dont live in the hood, And are no where near "gangster" and drink 40's of malt liquor.
40's are stereotyped to one type of person, Like many other things, Even our beloved marijuana.
People here id expect to look past the stereotypes behind it, But i guess not...
Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 11:58 pm
by Midnight Toker
weedguru flynn wrote:
?
Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 12:34 am
by cutthecashflow
I disagree BG I happen to enjoy MGD's cold filtered beer is the best.
Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 1:44 am
by Sammy
yeah youre an idiot
Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 2:49 am
by cutthecashflow
BGDetroit wrote:Shrooms wrote:I did not even read any of this but the only time you buy 40's, is when your a broke ass. Nothing like drinking a 40 and the last 1/4 of it is flat. I guess if you chug it like a true gangsta its all good in the hood.
How ever, I'll keep drinking my long neck MGD's. Or flat out drinking hard liquor.
I cant stand MGD, Fucking nasty filthy shit.
And your other statement is ignorant.
The last quater is flat? First off it depends on the brand, The batch of the brand, The tempature, Ect ect.
My fortys always go flat doesnt matter which brand, if the beer is out long enough it ends up getting piss warm and flat.
40's were designed to be consumed quickly.
Who made this rule and where does it state that I must slam my beers?
I down 211 40's in 10-15 minutes.
Congrats your a binge drinker!
Thats the point.
I know people who got quite a bit of money, Dont live in the hood, And are no where near "gangster" and drink 40's of malt liquor.
This actually made some sense to me
40's are stereotyped to one type of person, Like many other things, Even our beloved marijuana.
Please explain to me how fortys or marijuana is stereotypical, I know all sorts of people that drink both 40's and a bunch of different type of people that smoke the herb
People here id expect to look past the stereotypes behind it, But i guess not...
It was one person BG not everyone here
This is the space designated for you to get in the last word......
Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 3:23 am
by flynn
Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:52 pm
by BGDetroit
Whys everybody got to gang up on me?
I aient even got time to sort this shit out.
Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:59 pm
by tweedle
I think they were talking to Shrooms
Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 10:08 pm
by BGDetroit
tweedle wrote:I think they were talking to Shrooms
If so, I apoligize, Now looking back at it it could very well be.
I jus thought people were talking trash about me and my 40's again.
(On another note, My posting will probably slow down drastically. Between being back in school, Looking for jobs/working, And riding with my homies, I aient got much time anymore. Weekends may be different, But who knows.)
Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 10:11 pm
by tweedle
BGDetroit wrote:
(On another note, My posting will probably slow down drastically. Between being back in school, Looking for jobs/working, And riding with my homies, I aient got much time anymore. Weekends may be different, But who knows.)
Same when I start college. Had a hell of alot of time on my hands lately. Ive never seen a 40 in England before tho.
Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 11:31 pm
by BGDetroit
cutthecashflow wrote:I disagree BG I happen to enjoy MGD's cold filtered beer is the best.
I cant remeber ever drinking a MGD out of a 40. Ive had a 6 pack of 12'ers and i jus couldnt bare the taste. Coulda been a very bad skunked batch, But they were jus horrid.
Ima have to give them another try.
Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 1:47 am
by tweedle
Is Malt Liquor like beer?
Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 2:25 am
by cutthecashflow
Somewhat like beer, just has a different taste and a higher alki concentration.
Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 2:28 am
by tweedle
Oh, well in that case Im drinking a Fosters Ice 5% alch