BG's 40 Oz thread

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Arik ^
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 354
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 6:40 am
Contact:

Post by Arik ^ »

I did not even read any of this but the only time you buy 40's, is when your a broke ass. Nothing like drinking a 40 and the last 1/4 of it is flat. I guess if you chug it like a true gangsta its all good in the hood.

How ever, I'll keep drinking my long neck MGD's. Or flat out drinking hard liquor.
I think I'm drunk enough to drive you home now.
BGDetroit

Post by BGDetroit »

Shrooms wrote:I did not even read any of this but the only time you buy 40's, is when your a broke ass. Nothing like drinking a 40 and the last 1/4 of it is flat. I guess if you chug it like a true gangsta its all good in the hood.

How ever, I'll keep drinking my long neck MGD's. Or flat out drinking hard liquor.
I cant stand MGD, Fucking nasty filthy shit.


And your other statement is ignorant.

The last quater is flat? First off it depends on the brand, The batch of the brand, The tempature, Ect ect.

40's were designed to be consumed quickly.

I down 211 40's in 10-15 minutes.

Thats the point.

I know people who got quite a bit of money, Dont live in the hood, And are no where near "gangster" and drink 40's of malt liquor.

40's are stereotyped to one type of person, Like many other things, Even our beloved marijuana.

People here id expect to look past the stereotypes behind it, But i guess not...
Midnight Toker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3463
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: England

Post by Midnight Toker »

weedguru flynn wrote::x
?
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]

''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

I disagree BG I happen to enjoy MGD's cold filtered beer is the best.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
User avatar
Sammy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2547
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:06 am
Location: British Columbia

Post by Sammy »

yeah youre an idiot
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

BGDetroit wrote:
Shrooms wrote:I did not even read any of this but the only time you buy 40's, is when your a broke ass. Nothing like drinking a 40 and the last 1/4 of it is flat. I guess if you chug it like a true gangsta its all good in the hood.

How ever, I'll keep drinking my long neck MGD's. Or flat out drinking hard liquor.
I cant stand MGD, Fucking nasty filthy shit.


And your other statement is ignorant.



The last quater is flat? First off it depends on the brand, The batch of the brand, The tempature, Ect ect.

My fortys always go flat doesnt matter which brand, if the beer is out long enough it ends up getting piss warm and flat.

40's were designed to be consumed quickly.

Who made this rule and where does it state that I must slam my beers?

I down 211 40's in 10-15 minutes.

Congrats your a binge drinker!

Thats the point.

I know people who got quite a bit of money, Dont live in the hood, And are no where near "gangster" and drink 40's of malt liquor.

This actually made some sense to me

40's are stereotyped to one type of person, Like many other things, Even our beloved marijuana.

Please explain to me how fortys or marijuana is stereotypical, I know all sorts of people that drink both 40's and a bunch of different type of people that smoke the herb


People here id expect to look past the stereotypes behind it, But i guess not...
It was one person BG not everyone here
This is the space designated for you to get in the last word......
Get busy living or get busy dying.
flynn

Post by flynn »

Weedguru Sammy wrote:yeah youre an idiot
:lol: :lol: :lol:
BGDetroit

Post by BGDetroit »

Whys everybody got to gang up on me?

I aient even got time to sort this shit out.
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

I think they were talking to Shrooms
BGDetroit

Post by BGDetroit »

tweedle wrote:I think they were talking to Shrooms
If so, I apoligize, Now looking back at it it could very well be.

I jus thought people were talking trash about me and my 40's again.






(On another note, My posting will probably slow down drastically. Between being back in school, Looking for jobs/working, And riding with my homies, I aient got much time anymore. Weekends may be different, But who knows.)
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

BGDetroit wrote: (On another note, My posting will probably slow down drastically. Between being back in school, Looking for jobs/working, And riding with my homies, I aient got much time anymore. Weekends may be different, But who knows.)
Same when I start college. Had a hell of alot of time on my hands lately. Ive never seen a 40 in England before tho.
BGDetroit

Post by BGDetroit »

cutthecashflow wrote:I disagree BG I happen to enjoy MGD's cold filtered beer is the best.
I cant remeber ever drinking a MGD out of a 40. Ive had a 6 pack of 12'ers and i jus couldnt bare the taste. Coulda been a very bad skunked batch, But they were jus horrid.

Ima have to give them another try.
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

Is Malt Liquor like beer?
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Somewhat like beer, just has a different taste and a higher alki concentration.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

Oh, well in that case Im drinking a Fosters Ice 5% alch
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users