What are you drinkin` right now ?

Your favourite culinary concoctions, snacks and weed based recipes....

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Psycho
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 615
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 5:58 pm
Location: Masse

Post by Psycho »

got milk.....
[img]http://img82.echo.cx/img82/5073/britneyeatsfortwo1qr.gif[/img]
I got a lion in my pocket, I'm lyin,
I got a nine in my pocket,
And baby I'm just, dyin to cock it
MOT
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1916
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 12:55 am
Contact:

Post by MOT »

Apple Juice
[img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y217/cainedtom/anti-nazi.jpg[/img]
Thats what uni's about!!! Eating some beef and finding its not quite to your taste!!!
BGDetroit

Post by BGDetroit »

Drinkin a 40 of Steel Reserve 211. 8.1% with a good taste. Great shit. Love me some HG 40's. Already down to the bottom of the label. Almost gone. Been chuggin it for about 25 minutes now. Feelin REAL buzzed. Gettin tipzy. Gettin mother fuckin crunk in this bitch. Gonna smoek some chrons in about 2 minutes. Finish this 40 up. Gettin fucked up tonight.
blizzunt
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 302
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2004 12:25 am
Location: connecticut
Contact:

Post by blizzunt »

Bud bottle...number 7.5 I'm goin for 18 in a 25 min
[img]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/2dank/banks15hy.jpg[/img] < G-unot
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

got wildcat?
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
BGDetroit

Post by BGDetroit »

GodHand Kronix wrote:got wildcat?
Bro, You drink fucking cats? Thats the shit. (Y) Rare 40 homie. I drink them all the time. Got pics of them somewhere or another.
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

Only after you kept talking about them, I got a craving for a big bottle of malt I guess
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
BGDetroit

Post by BGDetroit »

Haha. Im jus suprised you can find them. Your in Fl right? You can only get quarts there ive heard.

But wildcats are rare and fucking delicious. I like it more then any normal beer.
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

BGDetroit wrote:Haha. Im jus suprised you can find them. Your in Fl right? You can only get quarts there ive heard.

But wildcats are rare and fucking delicious. I like it more then any normal beer.
Not at the mo. Right now I'm in a Santa Monica studio jamming out like a crack addict.
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
Psycho
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 615
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 5:58 pm
Location: Masse

Post by Psycho »

Spirit mixture @ at the mo.

Consists of Gin,Smirnoff,Perno,Carbrini,Southern comfort. :D
[img]http://img82.echo.cx/img82/5073/britneyeatsfortwo1qr.gif[/img]
I got a lion in my pocket, I'm lyin,
I got a nine in my pocket,
And baby I'm just, dyin to cock it
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

An Iced coffee with vanilla flavoring.

.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
BGDetroit

Post by BGDetroit »

GodHand Kronix wrote:
BGDetroit wrote:Haha. Im jus suprised you can find them. Your in Fl right? You can only get quarts there ive heard.

But wildcats are rare and fucking delicious. I like it more then any normal beer.
Not at the mo. Right now I'm in a Santa Monica studio jamming out like a crack addict.
Good shit on findin Cats. Enjoy them bro. Some people are willing to pay $20ish dollars for one Wildcat 40. Pretty rare, Usually only found spriratically in ghettos. You drink clear bottles or brown bottle cats?

Im drinking a 40 of St. Ides High Gravity Malt Liquor. 8.2% bitchs. I like this better then 211. I think i get much drunker even thought its supposivlety only .1% higher.

Ive drank about half of it, Jus babysitting it. Drank real hard and heavy all weekend. So today im jus babysitting this 40, Chillin, Buzzin decent off half. After this ill feel real good. I rarley feel buzzed off half a 40. Been drinking it for about 45 minutes, Like i said babysitting it.
BGDetroit

Post by BGDetroit »

#2 Steel Reserve 211 HG.
MOT
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1916
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 12:55 am
Contact:

Post by MOT »

Ribena (light)
[img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y217/cainedtom/anti-nazi.jpg[/img]
Thats what uni's about!!! Eating some beef and finding its not quite to your taste!!!
BGDetroit

Post by BGDetroit »

cainedtom wrote:Ribena (light)
What the fuck is ribena? And fuck drinking light. :lol: I refuse to drink any light beer. Its a beer right?
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users