Alcohol...
Moderator: Moderators
-
wgToonces
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2777
- Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
- Location: Glasgow, Scotland
- Contact:
Re: Alcohol...
^Unlucky then man. Just try not to get too drunk untill that time
You seem to know what you're doing though so all the best!
:scratchs:
-
AbbyRoad
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4340
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
- Location: Sarnia
- Contact:
-
AbbyRoad
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4340
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
- Location: Sarnia
- Contact:
Re: Alcohol...
i cannot imagine being able to function with that much alcohol pouring into my body daily.

-
blackxs
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 648
- Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:36 pm
- Contact:
Re: Alcohol...
I really didnt mean to insult you man, you brought it on yourself.
Your a smart enough guy, you need to learn to have some self control OR admit you dont have self control and get some help at meetings. The longer you wait the stronger alcohol's grasp on you will be. Drinking is a severe problem, its up there with the hard drugs for addiction potential and withdrawl effects. I think for your own sake, you should seek help, save what is left of your intelligence and soul. Alcoholism is a nasty thing and I do think you are too good for that, even if you are in my eyes racist. My harsh words were only to make you realize we are all equal and in that assertion I care about you like I care about all others, and hate to see anyone slipping down the steep path of this deadly addictive drug.
For your own sake, you need to put the bottle down and face whatever feelings you are drowning in the bottle. People dont drink because like you say - they "cant" feel. People drink because they dont want to feel something. For you I think you fear your recent history with women. Take a break from the brew, take a step back and dont date anyone for awhile. I think you need to find yourself now, because in between losing yourself in some woman's thighs and drowning yourself in 500mL of smirnoff I feel you may have lost touch with your essence, for you are not at all how I remember you. I could be incorrect about that but I know I am right in saying if you dont stop drinking so much now, you are doing nothing but digging your grave.
Your a smart enough guy, you need to learn to have some self control OR admit you dont have self control and get some help at meetings. The longer you wait the stronger alcohol's grasp on you will be. Drinking is a severe problem, its up there with the hard drugs for addiction potential and withdrawl effects. I think for your own sake, you should seek help, save what is left of your intelligence and soul. Alcoholism is a nasty thing and I do think you are too good for that, even if you are in my eyes racist. My harsh words were only to make you realize we are all equal and in that assertion I care about you like I care about all others, and hate to see anyone slipping down the steep path of this deadly addictive drug.
For your own sake, you need to put the bottle down and face whatever feelings you are drowning in the bottle. People dont drink because like you say - they "cant" feel. People drink because they dont want to feel something. For you I think you fear your recent history with women. Take a break from the brew, take a step back and dont date anyone for awhile. I think you need to find yourself now, because in between losing yourself in some woman's thighs and drowning yourself in 500mL of smirnoff I feel you may have lost touch with your essence, for you are not at all how I remember you. I could be incorrect about that but I know I am right in saying if you dont stop drinking so much now, you are doing nothing but digging your grave.
If you agree with the above post, please decrease my karma
-
SpRi7e
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
- Contact:
-
IgetHIGH
- Casual toker

- Posts: 8
- Joined: Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:28 pm
- Contact:
Re: Alcohol...
my personal records of being fucked up, these are the just the nights idk how i got home:
2 Bonged 4LOKOS in 9seconds.
2minute keg stand using bud light
30pack of keystone light shotgunned within 6hours by myself
2 snorted vicodin 5s (all in one big line, all at once, no coughing or sneezing)
480mg of DXM
4second bonged 4LOKO
1/8oz afgahan kush
5 4LOKOS before my physics final (that was an experience, and one hell of a dorm christmas party)
2 Bonged 4LOKOS in 9seconds.
2minute keg stand using bud light
30pack of keystone light shotgunned within 6hours by myself
2 snorted vicodin 5s (all in one big line, all at once, no coughing or sneezing)
480mg of DXM
4second bonged 4LOKO
1/8oz afgahan kush
5 4LOKOS before my physics final (that was an experience, and one hell of a dorm christmas party)
-
weedguru_animal
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6562
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
- Location: south
- Contact:
Re: Alcohol...
by far, the loveliest, most meant in a useful, warm, positive way, words of yours I have read for many moons, blacky,...but you are mistaken to truly believe that people drink to feel less, rather than more....for i am living proof of what i originally suggested. But still...i thank you, for the advice and analysis.blackxs wrote:I really didnt mean to insult you man, you brought it on yourself.
Your a smart enough guy, you need to learn to have some self control OR admit you dont have self control and get some help at meetings. The longer you wait the stronger alcohol's grasp on you will be. Drinking is a severe problem, its up there with the hard drugs for addiction potential and withdrawl effects. I think for your own sake, you should seek help, save what is left of your intelligence and soul. Alcoholism is a nasty thing and I do think you are too good for that, even if you are in my eyes racist. My harsh words were only to make you realize we are all equal and in that assertion I care about you like I care about all others, and hate to see anyone slipping down the steep path of this deadly addictive drug.
For your own sake, you need to put the bottle down and face whatever feelings you are drowning in the bottle. People dont drink because like you say - they "cant" feel. People drink because they dont want to feel something. For you I think you fear your recent history with women. Take a break from the brew, take a step back and dont date anyone for awhile. I think you need to find yourself now, because in between losing yourself in some woman's thighs and drowning yourself in 500mL of smirnoff I feel you may have lost touch with your essence, for you are not at all how I remember you. I could be incorrect about that but I know I am right in saying if you dont stop drinking so much now, you are doing nothing but digging your grave.
-
AbbyRoad
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4340
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
- Location: Sarnia
- Contact:
Re: Alcohol...
ive been drinking more than i ever had
the other night i drank 6 beers out of boredom and the blues
got quite royally trashed and than ended up puking up my intestines before passing out
the other night i drank 6 beers out of boredom and the blues
got quite royally trashed and than ended up puking up my intestines before passing out

-
Gorecore
- Weedguru Grampy

- Posts: 4115
- Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
- Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
- Contact:
Re: Alcohol...
6 beers got you trashed?
You're such a girl!
At least we could split a 2-4 no problem. 6 for you, 18 for me!! 

-
AbbyRoad
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4340
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
- Location: Sarnia
- Contact:
Re: Alcohol...
normally 6 beers do not get me that trashed
the issue was i ate one meal much earlier in the day when i was at work, than when i got home i started drinking
the end result was i got way more trashed than i anticipated
the issue was i ate one meal much earlier in the day when i was at work, than when i got home i started drinking
the end result was i got way more trashed than i anticipated

-
Gorecore
- Weedguru Grampy

- Posts: 4115
- Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
- Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
- Contact:
Re: Alcohol...
Ahhh, I see. Yes, I've drank on an empty stomach a few times and whoo-HOO does it ever get ya liquored good and fast!

-
sugarstalker
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 978
- Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:38 pm
- Location: Norway
- Contact:
Re: Alcohol...
personally I abstain from alcohol, and have done so aproximatly since I woke up last saturday with a rather unpleasant taste in my mouth, my phone in a puddle of puke (which might have been my own) outside and several shards of glass in my hand.
-
bobissmall1
- Casual toker

- Posts: 81
- Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:49 pm
- Location: Northern Indiana, United States of America
- Contact:
Re: Alcohol...
Holy shit sugarstalker, wtf happened?
"This body. This body holding me. Be my reminder here that I am not alone in
This body, this body holding me, feeling eternal
All this pain is an illusion..."
This body, this body holding me, feeling eternal
All this pain is an illusion..."
-
sugarstalker
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 978
- Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:38 pm
- Location: Norway
- Contact:
Re: Alcohol...
good question. I'm quite glad the glass wasn't like cut into my hand, like I see now it might be interpreted like, I was just like holding some broken glass in my hand...
fun party though. atleast I think it was..... I'm pretty sure it was.
fun party though. atleast I think it was..... I'm pretty sure it was.
-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
Re: Alcohol...
Drunk as hell on a Wednesday. Go me.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users