BG's 40 Oz thread
Moderator: Moderators
-
Shwoot
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2482
- Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:51 pm
- Location: P.E., Canada
- Contact:
Anybody ever tried Killkenny or something like that? My uncle let me have a drink of his. I told him there's hardly any flavour to it, but he tells me that it's the smoothest beer you can find, and that I'd appreciate it when I'm older. It was true, it was the smoothest beer I ever had, but beer just isn't supposed to be that smooth, it's gotta have flavour!
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/Pron88/mandyedt.jpg[/img]
-
BGDetroit
Kilkenny?Shwoot wrote:Anybody ever tried Killkenny or something like that? My uncle let me have a drink of his. I told him there's hardly any flavour to it, but he tells me that it's the smoothest beer you can find, and that I'd appreciate it when I'm older. It was true, it was the smoothest beer I ever had, but beer just isn't supposed to be that smooth, it's gotta have flavour!
Never drank it, Never heard of it.
But a irish beer. Its a ale which i like. Only 4.3% alch.
http://www.koff.fi/en/products/beers/ki ... _beer.html
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
Shwoot
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2482
- Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:51 pm
- Location: P.E., Canada
- Contact:
- FIRE!!!
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4564
- Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
- Location: Deep South FL
- Contact:
-
Big Daddy
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2737
- Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:25 pm
- Location: Tennessee
- Contact:
Yes he deserved to die and i hope he burns in hell!!!!!!!CelticOne wrote:GOD DAMNIT YOU KILLED KENNY YOU BASTARD
Talk about a fucking great weekend. Been drinking and smoking every fucking day.
Friday night me and one other person went through a case (24) of natty ice and 12 miller lites. Then yesterday i went to a semi pro football game in Nashville and drunk 2 Colt 45's before i got there, and had 2 OE's and 1 Cobra waiting on me when i got home. Right now im drinking a 6 pack of Heineken. Dont really like them that much but they were on sale at the store. This weekend went by too fast. I really dont wanna go back to work 2marrow.
Get Funky Wit Yo Bad Self
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/blazefan04/st1.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/blazefan04/st1.gif[/img]
-
BGDetroit
- FIRE!!!
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4564
- Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
- Location: Deep South FL
- Contact:
-
Midnight Toker
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3463
- Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:55 pm
- Location: England
Anyone ever noticed that a freshly popped kronenbourg smells like bud?CelticOne wrote:I like how that kind of stuff sorta tastes like someone mixed a little weed in the beer, Heineken, St. Pauli Girl, Molson Ice, etc. But the shit is just too bitter for me.
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]
''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
-
BGDetroit
-
WidespreadDead
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2397
- Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:03 am
- Location: Chicago
- Contact:
-
BGDetroit
-
BGDetroit
MY dumbass jsus downwed a half pint of whisleey a coiuple minutes ago. My buzz frorme earlier was wearing off.. So i tooka cocuople shots and didnt feel shit, So i klept taking them, NOw im blowed back as fuck. Good reasons though, Went to my first concert and Nugent rocked the bitch out the place. Was the fucking shit. I Was as back as i could be and he gave me a shoutout. Fucking sweet.
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users

