Page 11 of 13

Re: Seriously?

Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:09 am
by AbbyRoad
i fuckin love the feeling of naked swimming
so freeing and like.....pre-birthish

Re: Seriously?

Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:33 am
by blackxs
AbbyRoad wrote:i fuckin love the feeling of naked swimming
so freeing and like.....pre-birthish
LSD + swimming naked + in a pool with color changing light

I love swimming naked its the best feeling in the world, so natural, just you and the water

Re: Seriously?

Posted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:33 am
by Weedguru Higher
I went skinny dipping with my girlfriend at 3 am last summer at my friends place by the river (he was sleeping). We were pretty wasted and had a shitload of fun to say the least

Re: Seriously?

Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:54 pm
by andriaSRH
Last summer was the first time I skinny dipped. It was okay..I was pretty wasted so that's why I did it. There was a bunch of other people around..it'll probably be alot more relaxing with just me and my bf.

And Higher..I am still super jealous of your river spot with the waterfall. We have something like that here but I gotta drive like 45 minutes just to get to it.

Re: Seriously?

Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:30 am
by weedguru_waffles
haha yeah. we went skinny dipping this summer... after playing whole bunch of drinking games. Jumped into freezing cold ass water.... and swam into a giant pool of lilly pads. It was great nonetheless... maybe about 9 people with us.... Was my 1st time skinny dipping haha. Went again the night after. Cottages are great man!

Re: Seriously?

Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:12 pm
by Weedguru Higher
andriaSRH wrote:
And Higher..I am still super jealous of your river spot with the waterfall. We have something like that here but I gotta drive like 45 minutes just to get to it.
Yeah, I can't wait to go back there this summer!

Re: Seriously?

Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:02 am
by andriaSRH
If only there was a WG out there with a private plane or something. One of you needs to become rich :P

Re: Seriously?

Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:25 am
by andriaSRH
Double post!!

Alert the media :rofl:


Something tells me the boards are so dead because of the slow as hell page load time. Where are you Dan!? :ohjeez:

Re: Seriously?

Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:54 am
by AbbyRoad
my guess is drunk somewhere with the rat

Re: Seriously?

Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:32 pm
by WeedGuru_Flow
That's a good guess, I noticed loadtimes are getting quite big at certain points during the day, and I get server timeouts way more often than before...

Probably a cache that needs to get emptied or something...

Re: Seriously?

Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:57 am
by andriaSRH
AbbyRoad wrote:my guess is drunk somewhere with the rat
Or having disturbingly vivid wet dreams...

Or both.

Re: Seriously?

Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:12 am
by weedguru_animal
AbbyRoad wrote:i fuckin love the feeling of naked swimming
so freeing and like.....pre-birthish
as do I, Abby...I have only ever done so, with a woman naked near me, and ALWAYS I have got hard as a sturdy ancient oak tree...and lusty...its as if the water is intentionally caressing my nether regions, and that combined with the almost public nakedness, is too damn much for me to maintain control...and decorum. I have never tried, but i don't think the effect would be the same without a gorgeous naked woman near me in the water, to pester and chase, and be grabbed by, in all the right place, our heads above the waterline, but below...unsavoury, delightful things occuring. :Kim Jong Il:

Re: Seriously?

Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:13 am
by andriaSRH
I think I'm going to rename this topic to ..."I'm bored & Sober" haha

Re: Seriously?

Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:02 am
by J O E
...meh

Re: Seriously?

Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:45 am
by JokersAce
I think the whole forum should be changed to THEY RAPIN PEOPLE UP IN HERE Y'ALL