Seriously?

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
Location: Sarnia
Contact:

Re: Seriously?

Post by AbbyRoad »

i fuckin love the feeling of naked swimming
so freeing and like.....pre-birthish
Image
blackxs
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 648
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:36 pm
Contact:

Re: Seriously?

Post by blackxs »

AbbyRoad wrote:i fuckin love the feeling of naked swimming
so freeing and like.....pre-birthish
LSD + swimming naked + in a pool with color changing light

I love swimming naked its the best feeling in the world, so natural, just you and the water
If you agree with the above post, please decrease my karma
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Seriously?

Post by Weedguru Higher »

I went skinny dipping with my girlfriend at 3 am last summer at my friends place by the river (he was sleeping). We were pretty wasted and had a shitload of fun to say the least
Image
andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch
Posts: 6299
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
Location: welcome to the midwest
Contact:

Re: Seriously?

Post by andriaSRH »

Last summer was the first time I skinny dipped. It was okay..I was pretty wasted so that's why I did it. There was a bunch of other people around..it'll probably be alot more relaxing with just me and my bf.

And Higher..I am still super jealous of your river spot with the waterfall. We have something like that here but I gotta drive like 45 minutes just to get to it.
weedguru_waffles

Re: Seriously?

Post by weedguru_waffles »

haha yeah. we went skinny dipping this summer... after playing whole bunch of drinking games. Jumped into freezing cold ass water.... and swam into a giant pool of lilly pads. It was great nonetheless... maybe about 9 people with us.... Was my 1st time skinny dipping haha. Went again the night after. Cottages are great man!
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Seriously?

Post by Weedguru Higher »

andriaSRH wrote:
And Higher..I am still super jealous of your river spot with the waterfall. We have something like that here but I gotta drive like 45 minutes just to get to it.
Yeah, I can't wait to go back there this summer!
Image
andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch
Posts: 6299
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
Location: welcome to the midwest
Contact:

Re: Seriously?

Post by andriaSRH »

If only there was a WG out there with a private plane or something. One of you needs to become rich :P
andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch
Posts: 6299
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
Location: welcome to the midwest
Contact:

Re: Seriously?

Post by andriaSRH »

Double post!!

Alert the media :rofl:


Something tells me the boards are so dead because of the slow as hell page load time. Where are you Dan!? :ohjeez:
AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
Location: Sarnia
Contact:

Re: Seriously?

Post by AbbyRoad »

my guess is drunk somewhere with the rat
Image
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: Seriously?

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

That's a good guess, I noticed loadtimes are getting quite big at certain points during the day, and I get server timeouts way more often than before...

Probably a cache that needs to get emptied or something...
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch
Posts: 6299
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
Location: welcome to the midwest
Contact:

Re: Seriously?

Post by andriaSRH »

AbbyRoad wrote:my guess is drunk somewhere with the rat
Or having disturbingly vivid wet dreams...

Or both.
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6562
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

Re: Seriously?

Post by weedguru_animal »

AbbyRoad wrote:i fuckin love the feeling of naked swimming
so freeing and like.....pre-birthish
as do I, Abby...I have only ever done so, with a woman naked near me, and ALWAYS I have got hard as a sturdy ancient oak tree...and lusty...its as if the water is intentionally caressing my nether regions, and that combined with the almost public nakedness, is too damn much for me to maintain control...and decorum. I have never tried, but i don't think the effect would be the same without a gorgeous naked woman near me in the water, to pester and chase, and be grabbed by, in all the right place, our heads above the waterline, but below...unsavoury, delightful things occuring. :Kim Jong Il:
andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch
Posts: 6299
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
Location: welcome to the midwest
Contact:

Re: Seriously?

Post by andriaSRH »

I think I'm going to rename this topic to ..."I'm bored & Sober" haha
J O E
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 281
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:55 pm
Contact:

Re: Seriously?

Post by J O E »

...meh
its just there in the air
JokersAce
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1388
Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 5:00 am
Contact:

Re: Seriously?

Post by JokersAce »

I think the whole forum should be changed to THEY RAPIN PEOPLE UP IN HERE Y'ALL
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users