How long does the smell last ?

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

flynn

Post by flynn »

about half an hour in my office to get rid of the smell. why don't you just toke outside?
hickherb
Why Hello There !
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri May 27, 2005 1:52 am
Contact:

master of wiffs

Post by hickherb »

dude if your smoking something strong like skunk nuggets go to the garage! that shit can stink but hmmm :lol:
User avatar
stnrstan
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 125
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2005 4:25 pm
Location: Picayune, Mississippi
Contact:

Post by stnrstan »

I'm not sure. I used to smoke in my room alot until my freinds came over and said it smelled like someone took an oz and just spread it all over my room. It has been a few weeks since I have smoked in there and the guy I smoke with everyday says he can still smell it in there. I am at one of my freinds house now and he says I just naturally smell like it all the time now. Must be coming out through my pores and shit.I dunno.
Dangerousdave
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 48
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2005 12:12 pm
Location: Plymouth, UK
Contact:

Post by Dangerousdave »

what uve gotta remember is u aint gonna b able to smell it as well as someone who doesnt smoke so if u dont want it to smell in the room then dont smoke it in the room lol
Your Mother Is A Hamster And Your Mother Smells Of Elderberries
User avatar
Evilgrinch
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 9:10 pm
Location: West Drayton, London, England
Contact:

Post by Evilgrinch »

Image

We have this cool little smoking room up at my house in London where I go uni. It was a tiny pointless little room till we filled it with beanbags and duvets. This is an old pic but it now has a little table in there, 2 more beanbags, and posters of Jim Morrison, Fear & Loathing and Nightmare Before Christmas on the wall.

Perfect for hotboxing, and permanently stinks of smoke :)
"Dude, this spliff isn't gonna smoke itself."
BUDA
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3849
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:33 pm

Post by BUDA »

The smell can stay in clothes for a while. People are always complaing i smell of weed at Sixform mother fuckers... Mainly cus my bags full of rolling shit and skunk any-ways :lol:
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

stnrstan wrote:I'm not sure. I used to smoke in my room alot until my freinds came over and said it smelled like someone took an oz and just spread it all over my room. It has been a few weeks since I have smoked in there and the guy I smoke with everyday says he can still smell it in there. I am at one of my freinds house now and he says I just naturally smell like it all the time now. Must be coming out through my pores and shit.I dunno.
If you smoke continuously in a room, the smell will eventually get impregnated on everything like the sofa, mattress, curtains, clothes in the closet etc. Trust me, I know this from experience. I used toke up in my appartment all the time in the living room. I sold my couch and the guy that bought it phoned me up later bitching saying it reeked of pot. Same goes for cigarettes.
Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users