easy way to pack your joints

Need help, or have you perfected a revolutionary technique & wanna share it?

Moderator: Moderators

Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3686
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside »

The clipper piece is always handy, but when i don't have a clipper i just use the fat end of a pencil.
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
hITs_FrOm_tHE_BonG
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 69
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2005 10:21 pm
Location: York, UK
Contact:

Post by hITs_FrOm_tHE_BonG »

shoe lace always works a treat :)
canadianbud
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2157
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:52 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Contact:

Post by canadianbud »

tweedle wrote:To poke it down, if I dont have anything to poke it down with. I use the stringy bits on my hoodys
we've got a macguyver smoker (half baked......no?) thats pretty smart i never thot of that, i usually use like a toothpick or the antenna thing on cell phones.
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

lol I havent seen a mobile phone with an antenna in ages, only flip phones
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3686
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside »

Lol, yeah, the last time I saw a phone with an antenna it was on Saved By The fucking Bell.
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
blueberriesngreenpaint
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2005 11:59 pm
Location: floating on a cloud in a small town, IL
Contact:

Why a girlie girl is good at this stuff!

Post by blueberriesngreenpaint »

Me being some what of a girlie girl and a stoner I carry around a purse packed full of stoner goodies. Including a pen and sharp small nail file to poke down the weed. I also have candy that doesnt melt and small cookies for afterwards! :P
"Much virture in herbs, little in men."
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

One time we were sitting in my living room and someone had rolled a blunt, he needed something to poke it but couldn't find anything, so one of the girls gave him a tampon to poke it :lol:

For poking joints I usually use a cigarette.
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

niiiice haha :cry:
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users