mp3 player...vs...CDplayer

Hip-hop, house, happy hardcore - what do you listen to?

Moderator: Moderators

which one?

Poll ended at Wed Dec 01, 2004 2:13 pm

MP3player
8
80%
CDplayer
2
20%
 
Total votes: 10

Guest

Post by Guest »

I've got an Ipod too... my battery is fine, I use it all day long and then just pop it on the dock every night.. I've never seen it die. I only have about 800 out of the possible 5000 songs right now, new comp, haven't downloaded much yet. But it's insanely fast and I thought it was worth my money, yep my money, not a gift. But yeah it's my baby and fuck walkmans lol shittay. It's crazy havin that many songs at ur fingertips .. It's just kickass and easy. plus the games n its so organized..and it does lots more read the shit that comes with it.. Anyways, I voted MP3 Player lol
BUDA
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3849
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:33 pm

Post by BUDA »

yea but if you charge it every night (as i do with mine) it will eventually make the battery last a less amount of time and if it lasts 7 or 8 hours now thats just going to decrease in time like with a phone battery oh well i still love my little ipod :P
User avatar
its_ready
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 241
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 11:02 am
Location: uk
Contact:

Post by its_ready »

i aint got either i borrow me mates minidisc most of the time i wouldnt mind a ipod but i got better things to spend my money on then that
My name is scalpel - I cut open the filthiest people In the hands of doctors that are evil
Doctors that abuse the use of needles
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users