Page 2 of 6
Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 1:41 am
by flynn
rab420 that cat is sooo fat
Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 1:45 am
by ...Farlan...
well, Here it is

aahah spent quite awhile perfecting it
i dono if its better than the other one, but lets see some more ppl put on there bongs eh?

Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 1:58 am
by Guest
I'm pretty sure he fits in there.
Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 4:41 am
by ...Farlan...
u made that???

whoah and thot mine was good

Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 1:55 am
by MDragon420
Okay, this was a fishtank from the boardwalk. My friend Tony and I built it out of two bic pens, aluminum foil, scotch tape, and some rubber piping. It's one of the nicest hooka's you'll ever see... thats homeade anyway. How about this one in the contest?
-md-[/img][/code]
Posted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 9:19 am
by Sovetskeey
I'd like to enter my bong from here

. It's only a pop bottle bong but damn it's nice. Huge hits but it doesn't hurt at all. Silly putty does wonders as a sealant.
viewtopic.php?t=10452&start=15
Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 2:07 am
by ErinElizabeth
Hey, I know this is an older thread, but I just made a new piece (and I'm new) and wanted to share. I can't find my cam, but if anyone's interested in seeing it let me know and I'll find a way.
I took an angled baby bottle ($1.50) and cut the tip of the nipple off. I burned a carb into the back, burned a place for a glass slide, and sealed it off with pink dollar store putty. Veeery nice.. I call it "Baby Jane".
Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 3:20 am
by le-bong-water
that bong is fuckin wicked i want one
Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 5:02 pm
by tweedle
weedguru flynn wrote:rab420 that cat is sooo fat
You think that cats fat, you should see my mates cat DJ, now thats a fat fucking cat
Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 8:02 am
by Gorecore
I was bored and really stoned...so I made that thing. It works pretty well actually. It's got a nice big bowl too.
Now the problem is, where to hide it?
Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 10:24 am
by weedguru tom
if the socket in the top removes ok, and that tape too, then remove the stem and just stash the 3/4 peices over your room, and quicj assemble when you need it, the only kick in the nuts will be the bottle stinkin up th eplace with holes init,
bong
Posted: Sat May 21, 2005 7:23 am
by bassman5066
tonight, i made a bong out of a soda bottle, a pencil, and some tinfoil. it took me no more the 5 mins. pretty damn good. i am planning to get some test tubes from the lab at our skool and make a nice little bubbleer
Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 6:44 am
by rab420
yea, sorry bout not comin on here in like, well, damn near forever....w/e nice bongs poppin up since i left.... im likin how this is turnin out, im currently drilling a V.S.O.P. brandy bottle w/ a huge-ass bowl on top....im talkin like damn near 3 inches or more tall..... gonna make it a 2 person...maybe 3.... depends on how many friends wanna hang out from now on...usually just me and another stoner buddy, so prolly just a 2 person.... but yea, gimme a week or 2 and itll be done(gotta get to town and buy supplies, plus no point in finishing now, seeing as how my 1st grow is at least 2 months away from being finished)
Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 6:49 am
by rab420
btw my cat just looks fatter than he really is, but he's got a hang-down belly thing that i laugh at him 4 all the time. he's gotten really skinny since last october when we got a baby kitten who hogs all the food.
Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 7:37 am
by weedguru tom
my cat just loks pissed off all the time haha
