Page 2 of 7
Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 3:05 pm
by Funk Doctor
mishima_beef wrote:looks like simpsons are down for the count

Not quite yet, my friend.
Go Simpsons! Fly, my pretties!
Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 6:39 pm
by WeedGuru_Flow
Hmm tough call, i like both of them but i picked simpsons cuz well... simpsons are ancient and homer just keeps on making me laughing (not that peter didnt, simpsons is just more plain stupidity )

Posted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 8:05 am
by weedguru tom
simpsons, is for children.
Posted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 8:15 am
by Guest
weedguru tom wrote:simpsons, is for children.
that;s the truth. I watched it a lot, then I turned 15. Now I watch family guy... but I can always return to the simps when I want, cus Lisa makes me laugh sometimes.. I like her.
Posted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 8:43 am
by Smokin Joe
Simpsons is classic, but Family Guy is also great. Tough one, but I'll go with the Simpsons.
Posted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 9:47 am
by clashcityrocker
Im picking Family guy because Simpsons is great and all... but the series is just getting worse and worse, they should either cancel the show or get some new writers, I mean back in the first couple of seasons when they had the likes of Conan writing... every episode was GENIUS! Now theyre struggling just for a freakin STORY. the next Season of Family Guy comes out in 2005, and I am definetly looking foward to that!
Posted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 6:02 pm
by riff
ooh its neck & neck right now! this is what i call a competition
oh yah i go for the simpsons
Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 8:22 am
by the mac
i Just come back from a white christmas vacation........ and simpsons wins and i gotta go.

damn it!
ok, well im gone from wg then. happy posting.
Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 8:26 am
by flynn
i just got the dvd rips from all three series off my friends ipod. about 7gb worth haha
Posted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 12:09 am
by thc.Lifted
Family guy. 100%
Posted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 12:09 am
by Tr0n
Family guy's a little funnier, but the Simpsons have all those episodes and all of them are funny. They're tied in my book.
Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 12:21 pm
by Gustave420
Family Guy hands downs
Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 11:15 pm
by layabout guy
Simpsons till age of 15 then family guy for me
Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 12:26 am
by MarleyBoi
family guy makes me laugh more
Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 10:07 am
by BigDave
dnt get me wrong family guy is funny as hell esp when stewie and brian go to holland LOL!! but the simpsons is the original animated dysfuntional family showy thingy and will always be THE ONE its too fuking funny Homer is a G