The Simpsons vs. Family Guy

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply

The Simpsons vs. Family Guy

The Simpsons
63
44%
Family Guy
79
56%
 
Total votes: 142

Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

mishima_beef wrote:looks like simpsons are down for the count :lol:
Not quite yet, my friend.

Go Simpsons! Fly, my pretties!
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

Hmm tough call, i like both of them but i picked simpsons cuz well... simpsons are ancient and homer just keeps on making me laughing (not that peter didnt, simpsons is just more plain stupidity ) :)
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

simpsons, is for children.
Guest

Post by Guest »

weedguru tom wrote:simpsons, is for children.
that;s the truth. I watched it a lot, then I turned 15. Now I watch family guy... but I can always return to the simps when I want, cus Lisa makes me laugh sometimes.. I like her.
Smokin Joe
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 248
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2004 8:29 am
Location: California
Contact:

Post by Smokin Joe »

Simpsons is classic, but Family Guy is also great. Tough one, but I'll go with the Simpsons.
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by clashcityrocker »

Im picking Family guy because Simpsons is great and all... but the series is just getting worse and worse, they should either cancel the show or get some new writers, I mean back in the first couple of seasons when they had the likes of Conan writing... every episode was GENIUS! Now theyre struggling just for a freakin STORY. the next Season of Family Guy comes out in 2005, and I am definetly looking foward to that!
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
riff
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1147
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2003 9:32 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by riff »

ooh its neck & neck right now! this is what i call a competition :o

oh yah i go for the simpsons
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

i Just come back from a white christmas vacation........ and simpsons wins and i gotta go. :lol: damn it!

ok, well im gone from wg then. happy posting.
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
flynn

Post by flynn »

i just got the dvd rips from all three series off my friends ipod. about 7gb worth haha
User avatar
thc.Lifted
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 58
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:11 am
Location: Tangerine Sky
Contact:

Post by thc.Lifted »

Family guy. 100%
"I’m gonna live my life from day to night with no hesitation
Make the best of every situation that I find myself placed in
Decidin right from wrong, choosing my final destination
Cause when it’s said and done, it’s just yourself that you are facin’"
User avatar
Tr0n
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 742
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 10:12 pm
Contact:

Post by Tr0n »

Family guy's a little funnier, but the Simpsons have all those episodes and all of them are funny. They're tied in my book.
Gustave420
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 164
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2004 7:58 am
Location: Ga
Contact:

Post by Gustave420 »

Family Guy hands downs
You are as you are the way you are because you are, and chage will come when and if it should. So relax, stop worring about the unforseen, and live life.
layabout guy
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 730
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:41 am
Location: Place With Trees
Contact:

Post by layabout guy »

Simpsons till age of 15 then family guy for me
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v19/layabout_guy/fuckriaa.jpg[/img]
-"If god doesn't like the way I live, let him tell me, not you"
I love Caro
MarleyBoi
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 284
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2004 11:16 pm
Location: CC
Contact:

Post by MarleyBoi »

family guy makes me laugh more
[img]http://www.allposters.com/IMAGES/IMPACT/362446.jpg[/img]
BigDave
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 302
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2004 9:32 am

Post by BigDave »

dnt get me wrong family guy is funny as hell esp when stewie and brian go to holland LOL!! but the simpsons is the original animated dysfuntional family showy thingy and will always be THE ONE its too fuking funny Homer is a G
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users