Smoking in 20 years ?

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

Will you still be a smoker in 2024 ?

Yes
5
21%
No
1
4%
How the hell should I know ?!
18
75%
 
Total votes: 24

tweedle

Post by tweedle »

Sovetskeey wrote:Don't smoke now, don't plan on starting. Smoking weed is one thing, at least you get high. I see absolutely no point in smoking cigarrettes. Although I could see myself smoking the odd cigar here and there.
i dont think this topic was about cigerettes
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3686
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside »

The whole topic's about weed. :roll:
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

wut a goof.
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
BUDA
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3849
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:33 pm

Post by BUDA »

THIS TOPIC HAS SCARED ME IVE NEVER THOUGHT THAT FAR AHEAD........so im not going to give an anwser :shock: :roll:
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

buda_boy wrote:THIS TOPIC HAS SCARED ME
This shit scares you? ... wait till you get into grade 4 and you have to watch the puberty movies.. that'll scare you
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
Midnight Toker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3463
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: England

Post by Midnight Toker »

Probably. I dont think i could handle full time work without a spliff to look forward to at the end of the day.
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]

''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users