Working out/Excersing

Chat about sports you watch or partake in here.

Moderator: Moderators

Substance G
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 389
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:58 am
Contact:

Post by Substance G »

Exercise isn't even in my vocabulary. :oops:
Hehe. I'm a couch potato. ::sigh::
:)
[url=http://www.howstrange.com/gallery/cat_rolling.gif][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v14/daginobino/Photo_0219.jpg[/img][/url]
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

well, i smoke everyday, not during school but during vacations im stoned 24/7... I play soccer during the season, so im fit as hell...untill the season ends and summer vacation starts :p right now i weigh 67kilos and my height is 1.70m or something like that so im feeling fat and slow =( i hate it, can't wait to start playing soccer again, although i got a job now, i need to ride my bike for 20 mins to get there :) thats a workout too!!!!
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
Weed-iculous
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 820
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2004 12:28 am
Location: New jersey

Post by Weed-iculous »

i stretch my fingers...while im using my greinder...no i alternate one day lower half of my body(like running) then the next day benching curls and butterflys...ol nad before i go to bed everynight i do 50-100 situps...i still dont have my god damn 6 pack thouigh
The Poster formerly knowns as Rockin-da-grange
[img]http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v252/elpedro/cha.jpg[/img]
UkraineSmoker
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 2:22 am
Location: TOwson, Maryland
Contact:

Post by UkraineSmoker »

i barely workout, and i have muscles, and a six pack....i guess im just lucky that i dont have to do anything to stay in shape
BGDetroit

Post by BGDetroit »

UkraineSmoker wrote:i barely workout, and i have muscles, and a six pack....i guess im just lucky that i dont have to do anything to stay in shape
You prolly jus skinny homie.
Guest

Post by Guest »

i work 2 hrs a day, 5-6 days a week.. I love working out. I get a workout from my job, but it has a free gym membership as a part of working there, to promote good health and help with insurance costs, so I go all the time. Only thing I hate is that cops work out a lot (the young rookies) so they are bastards, I just go late at night. I don't find weed interferes! Working out then getting fucked up is always nice :D
nuffin wrong with fat folk i just don't care to be one ya know :|
Midnight Toker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3463
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: England

Post by Midnight Toker »

BGDetroit wrote:
UkraineSmoker wrote:i barely workout, and i have muscles, and a six pack....i guess im just lucky that i dont have to do anything to stay in shape
You prolly jus skinny homie.
Yeah, that's probably just your skin hugging your muscles from where you got no meat on your bones. I used to get that.
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]

''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users