there probably is a connection caro,
all my live, its as if my parents got bored of playin` parent with me, if there was ever a problem id be dragged up stairs by my arms and thrown into my room and have to stay there, my parents were divorced by this time, and the'yed use me as a pawn to get to each other. infact i dont even wanna speak about it.
ive not spoken to my mother in a while now, ive faised her out my life and its gotten better and easier, when i dotn have to see ym father anymore then great.
Having a problem, help me decide
Moderator: Moderators
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
-
tweedle
i would have kicked the living shit out of my dad if he said that to me but, u have to take into account he has just lost a son that obviously is hurting but thats no excuse, i think the best thing 2 do is leave him and let him get over this by himself and until he realises what a cock he has been, just stay away
- godSend
- Bonghead

- Posts: 212
- Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2003 3:26 am
- Location: Medicine hat ab
- Contact:
he may seem like a bad guy now but you should forgive him. Youll regret it when hes gone. Fix the relationship becuz i know what its like to have an abusive dad but when he was gone you have no idea how it feels to think you could have had a better relationship while he was here. trust me i know..and just remember hes your dad he may be an fucker but he prolly means well
No sympathy for the devil...You buy the ticket, you take the ride.
[img]http://www.faceparty.com/public/709/thumbs/ghomer_5130951.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.faceparty.com/public/709/thumbs/ghomer_5130951.jpg[/img]
- weedeye
- Casual toker

- Posts: 29
- Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 1:54 am
- Location: new york
- Contact:
-
extremesister
- Bonghead

- Posts: 437
- Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 10:34 pm
- Location: West Midlands, UK
- Contact:
Ok i think blamming ur past for ur future desicions is the easy way out.
I decided when my parents divorced at the age of 12 i was gonna live with my dad as my mom was a alcoholic and i have always been closer to my dad. I loved living with my dad and still had a relationship with my mum as my sister lived with her. At about 19 though my relationship with my dad detrirated when he met he g/f as she would roll over to his every need and he now thinks everyone should do this. My relationship with my mother is now closer, i know its wrong but i choose to ignore her alcholo problem.
Back to ur past, ok soo my mums a alcoholic and i got told once that makes me twice as likely to be one. Hell no, i don't touch the stuff and thats not because im scared, i don't like drink, i don't like what it does to people. I think its pretty weak to blame ur past. Of course ur past does imprint on who u are, but if u truelly wanna change or move on from what happened you won't let it influence ur future.
Caro like everyone else said u don't need to take that shit from anyone. I understand he is ur father, but u can't make excuses for his past for the way he is treating u and maybe influencing ur future. But only if u let him.

I decided when my parents divorced at the age of 12 i was gonna live with my dad as my mom was a alcoholic and i have always been closer to my dad. I loved living with my dad and still had a relationship with my mum as my sister lived with her. At about 19 though my relationship with my dad detrirated when he met he g/f as she would roll over to his every need and he now thinks everyone should do this. My relationship with my mother is now closer, i know its wrong but i choose to ignore her alcholo problem.
Back to ur past, ok soo my mums a alcoholic and i got told once that makes me twice as likely to be one. Hell no, i don't touch the stuff and thats not because im scared, i don't like drink, i don't like what it does to people. I think its pretty weak to blame ur past. Of course ur past does imprint on who u are, but if u truelly wanna change or move on from what happened you won't let it influence ur future.
Caro like everyone else said u don't need to take that shit from anyone. I understand he is ur father, but u can't make excuses for his past for the way he is treating u and maybe influencing ur future. But only if u let him.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v141/extremesister/Random%20Forum%20stuff/birdflu.jpg[/img]
-
Propaganda
- Bonghead

- Posts: 289
- Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2004 8:51 pm
- Contact:
Caro, you're father and mine are absolutely identical, down to all the miserable details...
When I am old enough, I'm going to distance myself from my father as much as possible, because it hurts to be near him, for all the hateful things he does.
I would suggest you get away... you posted something about a waitressing job? Why would you turn that down for him?
Again, it's really weird how everything that you are saying about your father is the same with my father..
When I am old enough, I'm going to distance myself from my father as much as possible, because it hurts to be near him, for all the hateful things he does.
I would suggest you get away... you posted something about a waitressing job? Why would you turn that down for him?
Again, it's really weird how everything that you are saying about your father is the same with my father..
I don't lack inspiration... I lack talent.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users