Adventures for weed

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

boondox
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 214
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2003 2:24 am
Location: usa
Contact:

Post by boondox »

all i gotta do is walk a minute down the hallway and smoke all i want, most of the time i dont have to pay but if i do it's always cheap
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by clashcityrocker »

A great quest it was, to find the herb of chronic....... I got meh bling-bling and set off to my dealers house! Upon parting our voyage an officer of the law had pulled me over to the side of the road with his mysterious flashing lights. Hark! He had obtained "warrant for arrest!" I obtained the silver bracelets of state prison and at that moment I had realized, I had been tricked! What tomfoolery had I commit to put myself in such a place?! It took many moons to eventually chip my way out of the dungeon with a spoon. Free I was, at last! Upon obtaining the sack of herb I went home and smoked a bowl! and what a bowl it was.

I suck at making stories ;_;
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
Shredd
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 812
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 5:56 am
Location: Gotham City
Contact:

Post by Shredd »

haha nice
[img]http://unmindful.phenominet.com/upload/files/wizard.jpg[/img]
"its all about boners nowadays" -homeslice
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users